Topic on taxes/slavery

Thread: Topic on taxes/slavery

Topic on taxes/slavery

but it applies to every thing we do. And the second amendment always seems to be a target for the government.

YouTube - you are a slave to the Government
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

It's a staged, lone production. There is no audience, but it's a good message nonetheless.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

He's bit extremist in his thinking for me.

well... he does have some good points.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Question Does the speaking style negate the validity or seriousness of the points?

Yup, I'll grant you that he has good points, but I don't like the embellishment he does. I'm not an A. Couler nor a Rush Limbaugh nor a Shock Jock any one type of fan. I turn them all off if they exaggerate to go to extremes just to get a point across. If you cannot present your facts or opinions in a logical, unbiased, unemotional manner, I'm outta there! You can see the dust! I don't ignore them completely, but that's why I don't watch too much TV networks' news or read too many newspapers. I listen to and read many other things and make up my own mind, which is what we all like to try to do, imho.

On that note, anyone who doesn't think that there is on-going slavery around the world has not researched legal and illegal prostitution. It's rampant and everywhere.