Liberals Ask Why They Lost Gun Control Vote - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Liberals Ask Why They Lost Gun Control Vote

  1. #11

    Cool Liberals used the internet to buy the election

    Now gun owners are using the internet to pass the word about good/bad legislation.

    CT gun owner/Libertarian who works in NY. Former liberal who finally wised up.

    A few of my favorite sites

    Gunfacts.info
    National Firearms Association of Canada - People fighting for their rights back
    Firearms Coalition
    National Association for Gun Rights
    Fully Informed Jury Association - More powerful than your vote
    NRAwol - This one will make you cry, and is why I also belong the GOA & JPFO & SAF too
    The Sight 11911
    CT State Rifle and Revolver Association
    Ye Connecticut Gun Guild Inc - Legislative section shows how bad CT permit process is.
    Flex Your Rights Org
    Use Of Force US
    CCRKBA - Citizens Commited for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
    Second Amendment Foundation.
    Save The Guns.
    Gun Owners of America.
    Tom Gresham's Guntalk Podcast
    LecLaw.com. Legal Definitions.
    Lethal Force Insitute.
    No-Nonsense Self Defense.
    Spwenger's Defensive Use of Firearms.
    Handgun Laws.
    Cornell University Law School.
    The Cornered Cat - For Women.
    Mothers Arms - For Women.
    A Human Right - Russians know more about our freedoms than we do.
    JPFO - Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Pitbulls in the firght for 2A rights.
    Accurate Press - Books of interest to the gun culture and Liebertarians.
    Katey's Firearms Facts - on Youtube - teenage Canadian girl knows more about rights than most in Congress.

    You should be able to google these titles

    Yes, I've read ever word on every one of these sites, and then some.
    Pass the word, read read read. Convert one liberal you know to the cause. Hey, we all work with at least one. I work with hundreds of them. I've been working on one for 2 years, and he finally agreed to go shooting (my treat).

    Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
    Here I submit to you that wisdom and intelligence are two completely different things.

    The more intelligently you can debate any gun/freedonm related issue, the closer we'll get.

    God Bless all those who do his work. God have mercy on those who don't.

  2.   
  3. Just because someone has a liberal voting mind set does not make them anti gun. There are many liberal gun groups on the net. Branding all liberals as anti gun is like saying all Conservatives are survivalists.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Just because someone has a liberal voting mind set does not make them anti gun. There are many liberal gun groups on the net. Branding all liberals as anti gun is like saying all Conservatives are survivalists.
    Rockwerks, I think that most here agree with you. We know that not all Liberals (Democrats) are anti 2A and not all Conservatives (Republicans) are pro 2A. That's why in my intro during the OP I specified the title came directly from the article. It was Liberals that were concerned about the recent votes and surprised by the support given.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cajun Land
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by sassedbygov View Post
    Now gun owners are using the internet to pass the word about good/bad legislation.

    CT gun owner/Libertarian who works in NY. Former liberal who finally wised up.

    A few of my favorite sites

    Gunfacts.info
    National Firearms Association of Canada - People fighting for their rights back
    Firearms Coalition
    National Association for Gun Rights
    Fully Informed Jury Association - More powerful than your vote
    NRAwol - This one will make you cry, and is why I also belong the GOA & JPFO & SAF too
    The Sight 11911
    CT State Rifle and Revolver Association
    Ye Connecticut Gun Guild Inc - Legislative section shows how bad CT permit process is.
    Flex Your Rights Org
    Use Of Force US
    CCRKBA - Citizens Commited for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
    Second Amendment Foundation.
    Save The Guns.
    Gun Owners of America.
    Tom Gresham's Guntalk Podcast
    LecLaw.com. Legal Definitions.
    Lethal Force Insitute.
    No-Nonsense Self Defense.
    Spwenger's Defensive Use of Firearms.
    Handgun Laws.
    Cornell University Law School.
    The Cornered Cat - For Women.
    Mothers Arms - For Women.
    A Human Right - Russians know more about our freedoms than we do.
    JPFO - Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Pitbulls in the firght for 2A rights.
    Accurate Press - Books of interest to the gun culture and Liebertarians.
    Katey's Firearms Facts - on Youtube - teenage Canadian girl knows more about rights than most in Congress.

    You should be able to google these titles

    Yes, I've read ever word on every one of these sites, and then some.
    Pass the word, read read read. Convert one liberal you know to the cause. Hey, we all work with at least one. I work with hundreds of them. I've been working on one for 2 years, and he finally agreed to go shooting (my treat).

    Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
    Here I submit to you that wisdom and intelligence are two completely different things.

    The more intelligently you can debate any gun/freedonm related issue, the closer we'll get.

    God Bless all those who do his work. God have mercy on those who don't.
    Yeah, Now if we could just take over MTV, where all of the little coneheads are being indoctrinated like they were for Osama.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

  6. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cajun Land
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Just because someone has a liberal voting mind set does not make them anti gun. There are many liberal gun groups on the net. Branding all liberals as anti gun is like saying all Conservatives are survivalists.
    Say what you will, but I am very politically active, and I have NEVER met a true liberal who wasn't anti-gun. Oh, I've heard some of them say they are "for guns" and "gun rights" but it was usually along with banning everything but flintlocks and registering all guns and gun owners. Some of them also had the Rosie O'Donell and Jane Fonda attitude; control everybody elses guns, but "I" have a real need for one because I'm a celebrity and can be at risk! In addition, they totally align themselves with a party and political candidates that are strictly anti-gun. They are so embedded in their liberal philosophy, that they are willing to support their candidate and OVERLOOK his anti-gun agenda. So if a "Liberal" tells you he's not anti-gun, inquire a little further. Then ask what candidates he supports. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

    It's like listening to Hillary Clinton or Osama Obama give a speech on how they support the 2nd Amendment and they understand that we want to go "Hunting" or that "a farmer needs a gun" in a rural area. But we also need "COMMON SENSE" Gun Control. It's just that they get to dictate what the "COMMON SENSE" happens to be. Don't be fooled into thinking that some Liberal Schmuck believes in your right to keep and bear arms. The two go together like oil and water.


    The recent vote you saw where Democrats like Chuck Schummer who voted for the measure, voted for it ONLY because it was a law concerning them exerting more power over banks and the banking system. They also knew it would not harm them, when they pass an anti-concealed carry law nationwide. The National Parks won't matter. Most of the other Democrats were not "Liberals". They were for the most part conservative traditional southern democrats.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    There's Something Happening Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!


    Right On!

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Just because someone has a liberal voting mind set does not make them anti gun. There are many liberal gun groups on the net. Branding all liberals as anti gun is like saying all Conservatives are survivalists.
    IF you are a Liberal AND you vote for somebody with a 100% ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT RECORD, then regardless of what you say, you are ANTI-GUN...

    That being said, a friend of mine is a admitted Liberal, would have voted for Obama except that I educated him on his 100% Anti-Gun Record, contrary to his campaign hypocrisy...

    Interesting how the following was just as true then as now...
    "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States." - Noah Webster

    "It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " - Samuel Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast