Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article

1. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Yep, and the Germans, Poles, Jews, Czechs, and French thought Adolph wasn't as bad as he turned out. 0bama has been in office for 4 months, and he's taken control of major banking and the auto industry. He's aiming for National (socialized) Health care, and the state bail-outs will likely lead to further sublimation of States' rights, and greater control from the Central Government.
    I fear you are exactly right!

TFO

I wonder just how many people would willingly give up their guns.... and how many would gladly give them up bullets first. hopefully more of the latter.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I wonder just how many people would willingly give up their guns.... and how many would gladly give them up bullets first. hopefully more of the latter.
    count me in the latter group my friend. the 2A is very powerful, or the damn liberals wouldn't want to take it away from us so badly, which means they know something we don't, which means we damn well better cling to our guns and religion, tightly.

TFO

Remember how Canada, England, Australia, India, South Africa and the other now disarmed country's did it...

ENFORCEMENT THROUGH INTIMIDATION...

Their swat team equivalents called the media and filmed the very public disarming and raids of the homes of law-abiding citizens that were thanks to their version of the NICS Check system; on their list(s) of firearm owners...

After a few episodes of this, it took two weeks in Australia for example for the remaining law-abiding citizens to turn them all in for destruction...

It is much easier to prevent the loss of a freedom then it is to try to regain it after the fact...

The time to protest is NOW, before we lose our remaining freedoms, and in the process ever endeavor to regain the loss of the freedoms we have already unconstitutionally lost such as the 22,000 and counting infringements of the Second Amendment...

NO COMPROMISE'S

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12