Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

Is everybody insane on that campus?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

WOW ... That is nuts! I'm betting if an armed CWP holder was around, things might have turned out differently. Obviously, there are no guarantees that an armed CWP holder would have changed the outcome, but at least there might been an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by lowvoltguy View Post
    WOW ... That is nuts! I'm betting if an armed CWP holder was around, things might have turned out differently. Obviously, there are no guarantees that an armed CWP holder would have changed the outcome, but at least there might been an effort.
    What amazes me is that no one made any effort to assist this poor woman. What a shame.

"Cox said, the dispatcher asked him to look around the shop so he could give her more information.
    Each time he looked up, Cox said, Zhu was on top of Yang, who was on the floor. Zhu stared at Yang's face as he cut through her neck, Cox said."

The story could have went a different direction from right here...

" he looked up, Cox said, and double tapped Zhu in the head with his 9mm (choose your caliber) pistol which he has a Concealed Carry Permit for.

It wouldn't have saved the girl, but would have ended the threat immediately..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Good grief, what a bunch of sheep!!!! Someone should have hit him upside the head with a fire extinguisher.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Amazing! Talk about the feminization of the American male! No offense to you tuff, strong determined American women. The thought of not rushing over to the guy with the knife to save that poor girl is disgusting. What? no chairs in the place to hit him with or use as a defensive cover. Nothing else to grab as a weapon except for his cell phone. Nice work Cory! No other similar outrage here!!!!!
    Same thing happened at the Virginia Tech shooting. One old man, a survivor of the German Concentration Camps rushed to subdue the shooter. He was killed! While that was happenening no other young strong College "guys" thought of doing something!!??
    No, I wasn't there but don't think I would cover my head and hope I didn't get shot as others were getting shot. Rather get shot giving myself a chance however small then depending on the "good graces" of the attacker. Just amazed at this lack of ...well not even fortitude, maybe common sense. Maybe not!!! One must live to play video games and live life through "Reality" TV!
    THe only one that I heard say anything about the old man at VT was Dennis Miller on O'Reilly but he got interrupted. Have to send him an email to congratulate him on recognizing that no other college "guys" did anything like that old man did!

that is messed up. I couldn't just sit and watch something like that happen. I at least have fists and feet... and they can hit pretty hard.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

If we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing...

Virginia Tech needs to start having a roster for all students and facility to sign:
    Are You A...
    Gun Owner?
    Victim?

Further Americans need to start using that as their Litmus Test, when they vote...
    Does this candidate want me to be a...
    Gun Owner?
    Victim?

I FOR ONE, VOTE FREEDOM FIRST!

What is it about Virginia Tech and psychoes from Asia? Seung-Hui Cho was from Korea and Haiyan Zhu was from China. Not saying there's a causal relationship there, but I'm sure everyone on the VT campus is giving a much harder look at every young Asian male they encounter.

If this happened back on Jan 21 of this year, how's come http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiyan_Zhu is still blank?

I have to believe that if I were on campus and this happened near me, I'd as the very least start picking up plastic and wire chairs and throwing them at him. I can understand people's aversion to trying to trackle him or go hand to hand. Plenty of people would rather get shot than stabbed. If only there was some kind of weapon system that would allow someone to stand off at a safe distance, out of knife slashing range and end the knife wielding attacker's threat... Hmmm, yes, if only.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast