Good (and quite interesting) Article in "American Thinker" online

Thread: Good (and quite interesting) Article in "American Thinker" online

Good (and quite interesting) Article in "American Thinker" online

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...and_the_i.html

This one is well worth a read. Some of the facts cited are pretty interesting, as well. Makes you wonder what happened to turn the country into a bunch of sissies.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Good read. Thanks for posting
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Post Subject

I read the article, it was very good. Our forefathers were a lot smarter than a lot of people give them credit for.

Well-reasoned and -documented. But logic has never swayed the passionate zealot (Is that redundant?).
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Very interesting read. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it. Of course the argument would be, we don't have the threats that they did. We don't go outside and get attacked by wild animals or savage Indians wanting to scalp us. Whatever! The "animals" out there now are certainly just as dangerous as they were then.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Animals

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Very interesting read. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it. Of course the argument would be, we don't have the threats that they did. We don't go outside and get attacked by wild animals or savage Indians wanting to scalp us. Whatever! The "animals" out there now are certainly just as dangerous as they were then.
    It's a jungle out there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7