I pray to God that we have not turned our backs on Israel

Thread: I pray to God that we have not turned our backs on Israel

Exclamation I pray to God that we have not turned our backs on Israel

U.S.-Israeli relationship takes new direction | World | Reuters

This is really serious stuff guys and gals!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Obama has no interest in protecting Israel. I hope they will protect themselves.

festus I think this is just another sign of the times we are living in. I can see where this is heading and it does not bode well for America. It seems like things have excelerated at an alarming rate the last few months, starting the first of the year.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I knew this was coming... The "usurper" is trying to befriend the muslim community by turning his back on the Jews. The muslims hate the Jews! Always have and always will!!! In their own little illogical and extremist muslim minds, they believe the Jews should not even have a home land. They in fact would like to exterminate or committ genocide against the Jewish people. According to these muslim whackos, anyone who does not convert to islam should die!!

Thank you for pointing out the seriousness of BHO's relationship with the muslims. It had not hit me before how likely it is for him to turn his back on Isreal. During the election does anyone know how the Jewish vote in America went? Did the Jewish population relaize this before the election or were they too enthralled with Camelot II to understand what was happening.

During the election does anyone know how the Jewish vote in America went?
    It looks like it was somewhere around 78% for Obama and 22% for McCain.

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12: 1-3
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"