Eligibility debate explodes on White House 'dialogue' site - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eligibility debate explodes on White House 'dialogue' site

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Where in the 14th Amendment does it say that? Nowhere. The amendment starts off by saying that anyone born or naturalized in the United States or subject to the jurisdiction thereof, IS a citizen. This business about one parent being a citizen and the other not being one is nowhere to be found in that amendment.

The subject of this thread, however, is whether BHO was born on U.S. soil, which he still has yet to prove. Obviously, the man has something to hide.
    what i posted was related to how the 14th amendment and U.S. code is applied to Article II requirements in the Constitution, by the courts & congress...

I feel that this is a simple request by the citizens of the country. If he is not a true US citizein then he needs to stand down or face inpeachment. I feel that if he is up to no good and if he is not being honest with a simple request then legal actions need to be taken. WE as citiceins of this country need to pull ouir heads out of our asses, and not vote just for any swing **** that seams to be a liar and a cheat.
    To many people tend to think our freedoms can not be removed, most of the folks out their say "It could never happen here."
    Yes it can, wake the **** up.

Im all for that, the law is the law. to many people dont see it that way. I want my children to have the same fredoms as you and I and every one else.

Quote Originally Posted by HK USP 40 cal View Post
    I feel that this is a simple request by the citizens of the country. If he is not a true US citizein then he needs to stand down or face inpeachment. I feel that if he is up to no good and if he is not being honest with a simple request then legal actions need to be taken. WE as citiceins of this country need to pull ouir heads out of our asses, and not vote just for any swing **** that seams to be a liar and a cheat.
    To many people tend to think our freedoms can not be removed, most of the folks out their say "It could never happen here."
    Amen +1

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    what i posted was related to how the 14th amendment and U.S. code is applied to Article II requirements in the Constitution, by the courts & congress...
    But you at least agree that the point that I'm making is that the parental requirement to which you referred is not in the constitution, right? After all, the amendment does say that anyone born or naturalized in the U.S. or subject to the jurisdiction thereof is a citizen; nowhere does the amendment make mention of where someone's parents are from. Any U.S. code that modifies that is unconstitutional.

The issue here, however, is whether Obama was even born on U.S. soil. He has yet to prove that he was.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by HK USP 40 cal View Post
    it is in fact a very simple request. why has he not just put it to rest yet... because he is obviously hiding something.. and we all can see that he is up to no good.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    But you at least agree that the point that I'm making is that the parental requirement to which you referred is not in the constitution, right? After all, the amendment does say that anyone born or naturalized in the U.S. or subject to the jurisdiction thereof is a citizen; nowhere does the amendment make mention of where someone's parents are from. Any U.S. code that modifies that is unconstitutional.

The issue here, however, is whether Obama was even born on U.S. soil. He has yet to prove that he was.
    that is where "jurisdiction" comes into play...

check out the stuff I posted earlier, you should see what I mean...

I fully agree that the subject at hand is was he born in the U.S. and if he was; was his mother eligible under the law to convey citizenship to her son; and if she was under the law at the time; did he lose that citizenship when it was renounced to become a Indonesian citizen under the laws at the time...

Exclamation It all boils down to this...

If he is legal fine...we have a President we do not agree with who is farther left than the coast of California.

If he is not legal...then he overthrew the Government by means of lies and deception in a power grab. That in and of it's self is considered to be an act of sedition and TREASON.

Look up the penalty for sedition and treason and you'll see why it will never come to light and if it does...a lot of the loonie left will only want to give him a pass and not remove him, they did not remove Clinton after all and he was impeached for purgery.

The rule of law only applies to rapists and murders when it suits the left and their will be no justice until Christ returns!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    If he is legal fine...we have a President we do not agree with who is farther left than the coast of California.

If he is not legal...then he overthrew the Government by means of lies and deception in a power grab. That in and of it's self is considered to be an act of sedition and TREASON.

Look up the penalty for sedition and treason and you'll see why it will never come to light and if it does...a lot of the loonie left will only want to give him a pass and not remove him, they did not remove Clinton after all and he was impeached for purgery.

The rule of law only applies to rapists and murders when it suits the left and their will be no justice until Christ returns!
    Or comes a sound he does not hear, from a place he does not see...

Or when the puppet masters; Hack in the box Pelosi and Prince Harry Reid are done with him...
    They will hang him out to dry...
    And try to blame it on W. Bush...

Or the Sheeple finally wake up and band together and declare a New Declaration of Independence...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12