ACES Bill Outlaws Steak

Thread: ACES Bill Outlaws Steak

1. Angry ACES Bill Outlaws Steak

One of the more interesting things in this really bad bill (900 pages of crap!!!) hr2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, is it will include methane as a capped greenhouse gas. This means cattle farmers will have to buy greenhouse gas offset credits. $100 a pound sirloin anyone?

Are these people getting stupider by the day or is it just me?
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    I try to be positive and say that the average intelligence is being reduced, so an IQ of 100 is less than it used to be, meaning my 140 will soon be 150, 160, or even 165.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country... from its government.
    Thomas Paine

I encourage all who are concerned about retarded bills like this one, to use the following website (NRA-ILA :: Action Center). From there you can identify your State reps in the House and Senate and send them an email in order to let them know how you feel about “HR-2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009.”

And, hold on to the link... this likely won’t be the last retarded bill we’ll need to speak up about in the days ahead. You can also use the site to identify your state and local officials to have your voice heard on issues more close to home as well.

Blessings!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    One of the more interesting things in this really bad bill (900 pages of crap!!!) hr2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, is it will include methane as a capped greenhouse gas. This means cattle farmers will have to buy greenhouse gas offset credits. $100 a pound sirloin anyone?

Don't forget about milk cows

Bull Butter! I think our dumbest Bovine is smarter than the average Politician! Utterly ridiculous!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

How is the hope and change working out for you Obama supporters.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

anyone who thinks this crap is a good idea seriously needs their head examined!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

The ban of all bovine because of their methane production is predicted by Gene Rodenberry in the Star Trek writings. Of course, we manage to create the replicator that can reproduce a facimile of just about anything (by converting energy to matter in whatever structure you would like) so "fake" meat is readily available by around 2100.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    The ban of all bovine because of their methane production is predicted by Gene Rodenberry in the Star Trek writings. Of course, we manage to create the replicator that can reproduce a facimile of just about anything (by converting energy to matter in whatever structure you would like) so "fake" meat is readily available by around 2100.
    Also on the series SeaQuest......
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein