Here's Giuliani

Thread: Here's Giuliani

Here's Giuliani

I am sure we all know what Rudy Giuliani is really like, but here is some evidence.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ThkNmMyZTI3NGM

This article is a little strange. If you notice the editors notes it appeared in the Nov 2, 2008 issue of National Review. :) . This forum is so good we are getting information from the future. :D
    Last edited by DrDavidM; 11-29-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Where, oh where is Ron Paul when we need him?

Anyway, the only reason Giuliani is leading the Republican field is because he is portraying himself as being tough on terrorism, essentially making him a one dimensional candidate. He has done his best to sidestep or altogether avoid his record on immigration, taxes, guns, abortion, and gay rights, and thus far, it has worked for him. I can only hope that once the voters have their say, he will be passed over for someone more appealing and honest, such as Ron Paul. Of the entire field of presidential candidates, both Democratic and Republican, only Ron Paul and Fred Thompson stand out as being qualified, honest, and competent.

I noticed the headline of that link was: Rudy Presses Suit

I thought his suit looked a little rumpled and wrinkled last night. :D

Giuliani

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Where, oh where is Ron Paul when we need him?

Anyway, the only reason Giuliani is leading the Republican field is because he is portraying himself as being tough on terrorism, essentially making him a one dimensional candidate. He has done his best to sidestep or altogether avoid his record on immigration, taxes, guns, abortion, and gay rights, and thus far, it has worked for him. I can only hope that once the voters have their say, he will be passed over for someone more appealing and honest, such as Ron Paul. Of the entire field of presidential candidates, both Democratic and Republican, only Ron Paul and Fred Thompson stand out as being qualified, honest, and competent.

I am with you, however I am a little dubious when it comes to the voters. You wonder how in the world they keep putting back into office the likes of Ted Kennedy and his elk.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It just shows that the rep. are in trouble also.