Sovereign State
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sovereign State

Blog Entries

Sovereign State

An update from Oklahoma

The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey, this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...Guess what? We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.

Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the Kennedys and Ms. Pelosi.
    Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
    Guess what....who cares...we're doing it anyway.

I get a warm feeling in my stomach whenever I hear another state has done this. It is redundant to pass bills like these, our nation was founded on individual, sovereign states, unified under a weak federal government. But I guess the people in charge need to be "reminded" of the basic structure of our republic. It is evidence that not everyone is misled into the guise of centralised government being the savior of mankind, though. I hope even more states follow in the footsteps of the ones standing up for true freedom. Maybe all 50 will get on the band-wagon, and tell Washington D.C. to Fu** Off.

I wish I could say my state has passed a similar bill. There is one in the House right now, but it's not looking good. Mostly liberals in the government here in Oregon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Unfortunately, you'll never find New Jersey doing this.

Fortunately, we have plans to move to South Carolina!

Any Liberals here who'd like a beautiful house, in a beautiful town, with great schools...but it's in New Jersey?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

One of my brothers lives in Tulsa and he sends these updates to me all the time, with the following question attached, "How do you think Teddy (Kennedy) likes this?!!! It's absolutely insane that I live here in the cradle of FREEDOM, where it all began with the Boston Tea Party and the shot heard round the world....and look at what Massachusetts has become? FUBAR. If I could move, I would. The wife's ex keeps her here because of her two boys. Once they graduate high school in 10 years, we are outa here!

Bills like this are wonderful feel good legislation but do absolutely nothing. About the only thing I remember from my college Political Science course is the definition of a sovereign state or country or whatever. It is one who has the power to protect itself from all enemies both from outside and within.

Right now the US is doing a better job of protecting itself from outside enemies than from within. I doubt that OK has the power to protect itself from outside. That was the problem with the CSA. So in essence it is nothing more than feel good legislation that tries to give the feds the finger but don't et carried away with it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    An update from Oklahoma.....
    We rue the day we moved from our home state of OK in Jan of '06 to move to NC. We are trying our butt's off to get back there and will asap. I mean after all, what's not to love about Tom Coburn?

Blog Entries

Governor Chris Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

Any Liberals here who'd like a beautiful house, in a beautiful town, with great schools...but it's in New Jersey?
    Ektarr

I heard Governor Chris Christie talking to a reporter at anews conference. I was surprised to hear such conservative talk comming from New Jersy.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Opinions vary about this guy, Debray, but it's not likely he can be much worse than the previous few pukes who've occupied . . . and I DO mean "occupied" . . . the Governor's Mansion. Time will tell.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Now I don't have to be saving up to move to TX. I have an alternative!
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

I would say move to North Carolina, but it is becoming liberal. Charlotte is trying to get the 2012 DNC. They are saying to keep North Carolina blue the DNC needs to hold it's convention here, Since obama got a foothold. I think it's time to leave my beloeved Old North State.

Edit post: MOVE TO North Carolina there is hope yet for this state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast