The Martialist -- Going Armed by Phil Elmore

Thread: The Martialist -- Going Armed by Phil Elmore

The Martialist -- Going Armed by Phil Elmore

Not entirely sure this belongs here, but as I'm sure there's little within its passages that could not be considered preaching to the choir if I were to try telling it to any regular user here, but I think it might be of use to any of us in trying to convince others, so simply put and straight forward are its words.

It's far too long, I feel, to post it here, but I think it hits all the right high spots one would want to hit when trying to convince a hoplophobe to give up their wrong headed ideas about self defense.

The Martialist: The Magazine For Those Who Fight Unfairly

Regarding that URL's title, remember the truism, "If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics leave much to be desired."
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

That's a great article. Thanks for putting it on here.

Gee, is that why Nunchaku , Sai, swords, throwing stars, and other weapons are outlawed??? It must be, because we all know that martail artists everywhere were killing and maiming with these weapons at an alarming rate.

Today's society is completely nuts. They worry about what they shouldn't and don't worry about what they should.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.