Obama plan to call for supervision of global financial firms

Thread: Obama plan to call for supervision of global financial firms

Exclamation Obama plan to call for supervision of global financial firms

Reuters AlertNet - OBAMA PLAN TO CALL FOR SUPERVISION OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL FIRMS THR
    OBAMA PLAN TO CALL FOR SUPERVISION OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL FIRMS THR 16 Jun 2009 23:02:06 GMT
    Source: Reuters
    OBAMA PLAN TO CALL FOR SUPERVISION OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL FIRMS THROUGH SUPERVISORY COLLEGES--OFFICIAL

This is breaking news...there are no details as of yet but the headline sounds like world domination via currency
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

It is beginning to sound more like last days all the time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

oh, wait!!!

this is just more of that conspiracy theorist, globalist, NWO stuff......... i hate to be a i told you so.......BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Before Obamma gets the one world government in order I would like to let it be known that I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident last weekend, safes and all. There will be no need for anyone coming to my house when the UN starts confiscating weapon's. Thank you
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    Before Obamma gets the one world government in order I would like to let it be known that I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident last weekend, safes and all. There will be no need for anyone coming to my house when the UN starts confiscating weapon's. Thank you
    You too? I sure miss mine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    Wow what a coincidence!! I lost all mine on a fishing trip out in the gulf a couple weeks ago also.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

My wife sold all of mine at a garage sale while I was at work.

Mine did too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madnmo View Post
    my wife sold all of mine at a garage sale while i was at work.
    " hi honey!! Guess what i did today..!"
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Talking all mine were lost in a tragic steam roller accident

A steam roller from a nearby construction site with no driver at the wheel accidently crushed all my firearms. I am waiting to hear back from the company that owned it but they sadly enough went out of business.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mine were all stolen while coming home from the range. we were held at pocket knife point and forced to give up all our firearms. you know they should really outlaw those pocket knives.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!