He Lied...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Lied...

Exclamation He Lied...

Yeah I know nothing new....Got this from Newsmax in my e mail today...

As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama deliberately and repeatedly LIED to America's 90 million gun owners across the country, when he insisted that he would NOT try to take away anyone's firearms.

Now, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder is saying that the president will seek to reinstate the ban on semi-automatic firearms -- which means he KNEW he was lying to the nation, because his own website touted his plan to revive the gun ban and make it permanent!

We warned America that Obama's "support" for the Second Amendment was empty rhetoric -- and now Holder's disclosure has confirmed it. Obama was lying, and now gun rights may be dying.

Several times on the campaign trail, Obama told voters, "I'm not going to take your guns away." He said it at rallies in Duryea, Pennsylvania, and in Boise, Idaho. He also told a news conference that "Lawful gun owners have nothing to fear... I think people can take me at my word."

One thing is now obvious: We shouldn't take Obama's word, even if he says it rains a lot in Seattle. Apparently, law-abiding gun owners have nothing to fear... UNLESS they own sport-utility rifles, semiautomatic shotguns, handguns and any other firearm that Obama and his anti-gun Attorney General don't like.

Thanks to Eric Holder -- who has been far more honest than his boss about his anti-gun philosophy -- it is now clear that the new president doesn't support the Second Amendment at all. American gun owners should remind Democrats in Congress that the Second Amendment means what it says, especially when the president doesn't.

TELL CONGRESS TO REJECT
    ALL BANS ON GUNS AND GUN SHOWS:
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Well his lips were moving.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Something else was moving, too. Unless we're are extra vigilant, we're going to get screwed!

Exclamation Hey hey hey

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Something else was moving, too. Unless we're are extra vigilant, we're going to get screwed!
    I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUN OWNER!!!!! Pink Pistols is down the hall to the left!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Sorry Festus, I didn't mean to imply anything. I knew I would get flak the minute I posted my comment. No harm and no implication of any sort was intended. It was just a saying, like saying we're in for a rough time. Maybe I should have just said that instead. If anyone is truly offended by my post I will remove it.

Exclamation I thought it was funny

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Sorry Festus, I didn't mean to imply anything. I knew I would get flak the minute I posted my comment. No harm and no implication of any sort was intended. It was just a saying, like saying we're in for a rough time. Maybe I should have just said that instead. If anyone is truly offended by my post I will remove it.
    I was trying to play along!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

O, silly me.

glad to see our kids playing nice here:)

as for the lies... well duh!!! this A hole and every other A hole who lies just to get into office should be held accountable for their lies. seems like I heard through the grape vine that it was a commandment or something.. anyone else know anything about that?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

And this comes as a surprise? We all knew that other than Chuck Schumer, he was one of the Senate's most anti gun members. No one should have expected that to change when he ran for president.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

If we want to see change stop reelecting the same people. We need new blood in the both national and local offices
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast