Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Every Muslim in the world has no higher calling then to kill a Jew or an American anywhere on earth by any means necessary, till none remain, there is to be no distinguishing between women, children, old, infirm...They are all infidels...

Osama Bin Laden to ABC News 1998 (Paraphrased, I can find the exact quote should anybody doubt it)

No Religion in the history of the World has condoned more murder then Muslims in the name of Allah and the Koran...
    and 99+% of the terror attacks in the world in the last 40 years have been my Muslims but yet they refuse to "Profile" them as it is racist but they tag NRA members, Christians, ex military, 80 year old women in airports, and other groups as possibleson someone there has been no history of issues, (yes there was McVey but that is another story)....

Top that off with the fact that Mohamed their so called voice to Alah was guilty of incest, drug use, illiterate, and was murdered by his own people before he could name an heir and they call that a religious leader.....

the only good news this last week is BHO has already peaked and this is evidenced by the recent election cycle, he will be a one term wonder... I wonder if you can impeach his appointees?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that it is ok to commit an act of terrorism to further the cause of the lord.

The Quran is filled with passages that ask the devoted to raise hell with the infidels and to be ruthless and savage
    Any book, including the Bible, can be made to say what it's reader wishes. Look at the following from the Quran concerning peace among people:

Quran Search

It is when you take a partial statement from the Bible or the Quran that you run into problems. This is one reason there are so many factions of Christianity just as there are Muslim factions. Those who become extremists and kill innocent people aren't following the true teachings of either. But then I guess only God will know when he makes his judgement upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Any book, including the Bible, can be made to say what it's reader wishes. Look at the following from the Quran concerning peace among people:

Quran Search

It is when you take a partial statement from the Bible or the Quran that you run into problems. This is one reason there are so many factions of Christianity just as there are Muslim factions. Those who become extremists and kill innocent people aren't following the true teachings of either. But then I guess only God will know when he makes his judgement upon them.
    Exactly where in the Bible does it say or can be twisted to say its ok to kill somebody because they have a different faith...

The advocating of violence in the Quran/Koran is not taken out of context or in partial statements...

It says it over and over again in an unambiguous manner...

And in the history of the world more murder of innocents has been committed in the name of Allah and the Koran than any other religion bar none...

A recent poll found 25% of U.S. Born Muslims believed that Martyrdom was a reasonable response to political and ideological and religious differences...

Whereas less than 1% of U.S. Born Christians of any faith felt the same way...

Ok, lets see, roughly one million Muslims in the U.S. right now...
    If a 1/4 million of them (25%) decided to go into Jihad mode, just what do you suppose the outcome of that would be?

Perhaps when you have been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims Faith you will have a different view...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Exactly where in the Bible does it say or can be twisted to say its ok to kill somebody because they have a different faith...

The advocating of violence in the Quran/Koran is not taken out of context or in partial statements...

It says it over and over again in an unambiguous manner...

And in the history of the world more murder of innocents has been committed in the name of Allah and the Koran than any other religion bar none...

A recent poll found 25% of U.S. Born Muslims believed that Martyrdom was a reasonable response to political and ideological and religious differences...

Whereas less than 1% of U.S. Born Christians of any faith felt the same way...

Ok, lets see, roughly one million Muslims in the U.S. right now...
    If a 1/4 million of them (25%) decided to go into Jihad mode, just what do you suppose the outcome of that would be?

Perhaps when you have been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims Faith you will have a different view...
    There are many instances where the "chosen" were told to "go forward and do battle" and take claim of lands occupied by others. In any case do we take the Bible exactly for what it says? If so then any child that curses their parents are to be put to death. That goes for any women who have sex before marriage, any gay persons, and a long list of others. What I'm saying is the Bible and the Quran should be read in it's entirety and not focus on bits and pieces. If you read both in their entirety you will find that many of the words are parables (stories) to try and make it easier to understand for some. To see where Christianity was twisted to suit the individuals take a look at the following:

Adolf Hitler & Christian Nationalism: Nazis’ Program of Positive Christianity

Nazi Christians. - The Christian Century | Encyclopedia.com

Christianity And The Kkk (Kim Thoday)

History Channel Classroom:

These are only a few examples Christianity being twisted into something it wasn't meant to be. ALL religions have their dark side because of people and ALL religions have their bright side because of people. It is the extremists that need to be dealt with, not those who follow a faith peacefully.

There are many instances where the "chosen" were told to "go forward and do battle" and take claim of lands occupied by others. In any case do we take the Bible exactly for what it says? If so then any child that curses their parents are to be put to death. That goes for any women who have sex before marriage, any gay persons, and a long list of others. What I'm saying is the Bible and the Quran should be read in it's entirety and not focus on bits and pieces. If you read both in their entirety you will find that many of the words are parables (stories) to try and make it easier to understand for some. To see where Christianity was twisted to suit the individuals take a look at the following:

Adolf Hitler & Christian Nationalism: Nazisí Program of Positive Christianity

These are only a few examples Christianity being twisted into something it wasn't meant to be. ALL religions have their dark side because of people and ALL religions have their bright side because of people. It is the extremists that need to be dealt with, not those who follow a faith peacefully.
    n any case do we take the Bible exactly for what it says? If so then any child that curses their parents are to be put to death. On the other hand if you don't take any of the Bible literally then you put yourself in the position of picking and choosing which scripture means what it ways and which scripture can be ignored. In the old testament many sins were met with swift and very harsh punishment. Once Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world we were from that time forward under grace. Christ paid the penalty for our sins. That however does not change the fact that they were and still remain sins.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    n any case do we take the Bible exactly for what it says? If so then any child that curses their parents are to be put to death. On the other hand if you don't take any of the Bible literally then you put yourself in the position of picking and choosing which scripture means what it ways and which scripture can be ignored. In the old testament many sins were met with swift and very harsh punishment. Once Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world we were from that time forward under grace. Christ paid the penalty for our sins. That however does not change the fact that they were and still remain sins.
    HK, believe it or not, I agree with you. That's why I say that you must read the entire section a verse came from to get a better understanding of it's true meaning. As long as people are involved there will be mistakes and sin. After-all God gave us free will, it's up to us how we use it.

Exclamation My point was this...

The bible does not say go forth and kill the unbelievers.

The Quran does.

Houston We Have A PROBLEM!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I am sorry to say that if you are Muslim, I don't trust you. Just the way I feel.

Adolf Hitler & Christian Nationalism: Nazis’ Program of Positive Christianity

I agree to disagree...

Again you fail to cite chapter and verse in the Bible where it says to go and kill nonbelievers, AKA: Infidels, Non-Muslims, etc.

Nor does it say to take the lands of others... you appear to be referring to a convoluted version of Psalm 105:42 in which God gave his people the lands of others (whom had usurped it from them to begin with)...

Nor does it say "go forward and do battle"...
    you appear to be referring to a convoluted version of Judges 20:18-20:23 which was basically retaliation for previous murders and other crimes; Judges 20:1-20:48

While the Old Testament had severe punishment such as stoning for adultery, did not Jesus himself put an end to that when he said "Let he/she whom is without sin throw the first stone..." John 8:7

Yet today, adultery in Muslim countries still results in stoning, imprisonment, and most recently when a woman was raped in Iran...

The Koran/Quran remains the most hateful, murderous inciting, piece of scripture in the history of the world... whether you take it a piece at a time or in its entirety...

Again, IF YOU had been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims faith, or showered off body parts of friends that were also on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims faith you would feel differently...
    It would help you put things in perspective...

You are entitled to your opinion, just don't expect any sales from anybody whom lives in the real-world, here and now where Devout Muslims, Islamofascists are killing Americans, Jews and their own people in the name of Allah and the Koran on a daily basis...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I agree to disagree...

Again you fail to cite chapter and verse in the Bible where it says to go and kill nonbelievers, AKA: Infidels, Non-Muslims, etc.

Nor does it say to take the lands of others... you appear to be referring to a convoluted version of Psalm 105:42 in which God gave his people the lands of others (whom had usurped it from them to begin with)...

Nor does it say "go forward and do battle"...
    you appear to be referring to a convoluted version of Judges 20:18-20:23 which was basically retaliation for previous murders and other crimes; Judges 20:1-20:48

While the Old Testament had severe punishment such as stoning for adultery, did not Jesus himself put an end to that when he said "Let he/she whom is without sin throw the first stone..." John 8:7

Yet today, adultery in Muslim countries still results in stoning, imprisonment, and most recently when a woman was raped in Iran...

The Koran/Quran remains the most hateful, murderous inciting, piece of scripture in the history of the world... whether you take it a piece at a time or in its entirety...

Again, IF YOU had been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims faith, or showered off body parts of friends that were also on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims faith you would feel differently...
    It would help you put things in perspective...

You are entitled to your opinion, just don't expect any sales from anybody whom lives in the real-world, here and now where Devout Muslims, Islamofascists are killing Americans, Jews and their own people in the name of Allah and the Koran on a daily basis...

Read the following and determine for yourself why God ordered the deaths of those who "possessed the lands" to be taken over. It was basically because they were not following the beliefs at the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking against Christianity, because I am a Christian (although I don't adhere to any formal religion). All I'm trying to do is show that any religion can be twisted by people to support whatever their agenda is. To judge someone simply based on their religion is as bad as judging someone because of their skin color, their wealth, their education, their physical capabilities, etc.

Deuteronomy 9:1-6, 12:29-31, 18:9-14 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast