Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Read the following and determine for yourself why God ordered the deaths of those who "possessed the lands" to be taken over. It was basically because they were not following the beliefs at the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking against Christianity, because I am a Christian (although I don't adhere to any formal religion). All I'm trying to do is show that any religion can be twisted by people to support whatever their agenda is. To judge someone simply based on their religion is as bad as judging someone because of their skin color, their wealth, their education, their physical capabilities, etc.

Deuteronomy 9:1-6, 12:29-31, 18:9-14 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com
    Again, I agree to disagree...

And you fail to cite Bible Condoned Murder Passages for non-believers...

And once again the apparently condoned invasion you cite was due to previous transgressions such as the dispossession of their own lands, murder, rape and enslavement of the Jews...
    Additionally itemization of idol worship and such was mentioned, but was not the sole reason...

The Muslims commit murder for no other reason than because you are an American or Jew...

When the Muslims stop murdering in the name of Allah & the Koran/Quran because we and others are not Muslims, then I will give them fair measure...

Christians never allowed/condoned such actions and neither should Muslims, and until they get off their collective arses and unite to abolish such practices unanimously, that they are teaching in their homes, churches, schools and radio & television programming, including childrens cartoons, stop trying to be a used car salesman like Obama & Company...

NO SALE...

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." - Edmund Burke

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Again, I agree to disagree...

And you fail to cite Bible Condoned Murder Passages for non-believers...

And once again the apparently condoned invasion you cite was due to previous transgressions such as the dispossession of their own lands, murder, rape and enslavement of the Jews...
    Additionally itemization of idol worship and such was mentioned, but was not the sole reason...

The Muslims commit murder for no other reason than because you are an American or Jew...

When the Muslims stop murdering in the name of Allah & the Koran/Quran because we and others are not Muslims, then I will give them fair measure...

Christians never allowed/condoned such actions and neither should Muslims, and until they get off their collective arses and unite to abolish such practices unanimously, that they are teaching in their homes, churches, schools and radio & television programming, including childrens cartoons, stop trying to be a used car salesman like Obama & Company...

NO SALE...

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." - Edmund Burke
    Again I have to point out that the Nazi's did the same thing to the Jews and the KKK did the same thing to African Americans, all in the name of Christianity. Don't get me wrong, any extremist or fanatic that uses religion as an excuse to kill innocent individuals is a criminal and should be punished to the highest extent of the law. This includes execution, which I hope Nidal Malik Hasan gets for his rampage. You can't judge the thousands of peaceful Muslims for the actions of extremists though. This has nothing to do with "political correctness" but a simple right of freedom of religion. Those who didn't act on the evidence that Hasan was turning extremist should be held accountable also.

Again I have to point out that the Nazi's did the same thing to the Jews and the KKK did the same thing to African Americans, all in the name of Christianity. Don't get me wrong, any extremist or fanatic that uses religion as an excuse to kill innocent individuals is a criminal and should be punished to the highest extent of the law. This includes execution, which I hope Nidal Malik Hasan gets for his rampage. You can't judge the thousands of peaceful Muslims for the actions of extremists though. This has nothing to do with "political correctness" but a simple right of freedom of religion. Those who didn't act on the evidence that Hasan was turning extremist should be held accountable also.
    AGAIN, I have to point out that you apparently have fricking blinders on...

Where do you get this crap?

And clearly have not been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims Faith, so you have no standing upon which to base your fubar'd conjecture on...

Your pointless & baseless comparisons and rambling in an attempt to compare anybody, any group etc., to the Inherent Predisposition to Violence and Murder that Muslims have worldwide, in the past and present FAIL...

NO SALE...

AND in the Case of the Lifetime Devout Muslim & Al Queda Sympathizer and Psychiatrist Major Nidal Malik Hasan... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS had everything to do with the failure to stop this guy before he had the opportunity to do what he did. Moreover, why Obummer & Company are continuing to downplay their major f*ckup in the name of so-called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...

Believe what you want to believe, but don't try to sell me on something I have seen to the contrary first hand...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

AGAIN, I have to point out that you apparently have fricking blinders on...

Where do you get this crap?

And clearly have not been on the receiving end of a Devout Muslims Faith, so you have no standing upon which to base your fubar'd conjecture on...

Your pointless & baseless comparisons and rambling in an attempt to compare anybody, any group etc., to the Inherent Predisposition to Violence and Murder that Muslims have worldwide, in the past and present FAIL...

NO SALE...

AND in the Case of the Lifetime Devout Muslim & Al Queda Sympathizer and Psychiatrist Major Nidal Malik Hasan... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS had everything to do with the failure to stop this guy before he had the opportunity to do what he did. Moreover, why Obummer & Company are continuing to downplay their major f*ckup in the name of so-called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...

Believe what you want to believe, but don't try to sell me on something I have seen to the contrary first hand...
    Did you even read my post? I said political correctness has nothing to do with it. I said Hasan deserves death for his cowardly actions. I said that those who failed to act on the evidence should be held accountable. How does this change the treatment of thousands of peaceful Muslims?

Did you even read my post? I said political correctness has nothing to do with it. I said Hasan deserves death for his cowardly actions. I said that those who failed to act on the evidence should be held accountable. How does this change the treatment of thousands of peaceful Muslims?
    "The Inherent Predisposition to Violence and Murder that Muslims have worldwide, in the past and present" more so than any other group in world history bar none...

The Nazi's an the KKK were not Christians. In fact the Nazi's were deep into the occult.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The Nazi's an the KKK were not Christians. In fact the Nazi's were deep into the occult.
    HK again I agree with you. I don't consider either group Christian but they used religion as a way to further their goals. Any group, or individual, that kills innocent people in the name of a religion are extremists that have turned something meant to be good into something evil. This is true of any religion that has been twisted and used to further a goal. In most instances these people are cowards that kill innocent unarmed people and sometimes themselves. I am Christian and proud of it but I also believe in the right of others to worship in their own way as long as it doesn't lead to violence. When this happens, no matter what religion is used to justify the actions, the individuals should be brought to justice. Those who worship in peace though should not be punished because of this.

HK again I agree with you. I don't consider either group Christian but they used religion as a way to further their goals. Any group, or individual, that kills innocent people in the name of a religion are extremists that have turned something meant to be good into something evil. This is true of any religion that has been twisted and used to further a goal. In most instances these people are cowards that kill innocent unarmed people and sometimes themselves. I am Christian and proud of it but I also believe in the right of others to worship in their own way as long as it doesn't lead to violence. When this happens, no matter what religion is used to justify the actions, the individuals should be brought to justice. Those who worship in peace though should not be punished because of this.
    I agree with you Ronwill however the problem as I see it is this. Muslims living here in the U.S. for the most part are free to practice their religion. Most Christians do not harass them and our laws protect them. Christians on the other hand living in any Muslim Country find very little if any room for them to worship Christ. They are less than second class citizens and any display of their faith could land them in jail or even worse, dead. That to me is a very big difference in Christianity and their religion.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I heard this yesterday or Monday. Can't say that I would disagree with anything that he said.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast