Government report Still Faults Gun Owners For Mexico Violence

Thread: Government report Still Faults Gun Owners For Mexico Violence

Government report Still Faults Gun Owners For Mexico Violence

Even after being proven false the ATF still wants to blame American gun owners for the violence in Mexico. This report is an attempt to bring back the AWB and says we need to surrender some of our 2A rights to foreign authority.

NWV News - Jim Kouri -- Government Report Faults US Gun Owners for Mexico's Violence

they need to give this crap a rest. I'm sure they must have some other ideas on how to get our guns instead of using something that has been proven false to do it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I don't think it's the ATF that's casting blame here. I think now as before, the ATF is doing studies and producing numbers. As they say, "Figures don't lie, but liars can figure." The studies ATF puts out are being taken by the gun grabbers and editted and distorted to say things they can clearly be seen in the raw not to say, just like the first round of the "90% Lie" when reporters asked the ATF chief to corrobotate Napoleon-itano's claims and they could only answer, "Our figures do not support that claim." Since then, they've tried to keep the ATF away from microphones and cameras on this issue so they can continue their distortions, since unless it's a midnight lawsuit over recount ballots, reporters never read clumbs of government documentation to get the facts.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I don't think it's the ATF that's casting blame here. I think now as before, the ATF is doing studies and producing numbers. As they say, "Figures don't lie, but liars can figure." The studies ATF puts out are being taken by the gun grabbers and editted and distorted to say things they can clearly be seen in the raw not to say, just like the first round of the "90% Lie" when reporters asked the ATF chief to corrobotate Napoleon-itano's claims and they could only answer, "Our figures do not support that claim." Since then, they've tried to keep the ATF away from microphones and cameras on this issue so they can continue their distortions, since unless it's a midnight lawsuit over recount ballots, reporters never read clumbs of government documentation to get the facts.
    While some of this may be true the ATF is at the front when it comes to harassing gun owners in the pretense of working against the Mexican violence. See the following article which was also discussed on another thread.

NRA-ILA :: In Border States, BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"

The BATFE is very behind blaming us for supplying Mexico with guns. And now they're also blaming us for supplying Jamaica, too.

And as they say, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics. You can skew statistics to show anything you want, and the Mexico issue is using something like 95%...of 1%. Of the 1% of guns they can actually trace, 95% come from the U.S.
    -= Piece Corps =-