Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

Thread: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

Okay, guys! It's a long time from here to September 12th, so plenty of time to plan and get some time off. Big rally in DC on 9/12/09 - and you can read about it here (join up while you're there):

Patriots for America - Constitutional Emergency

You can also try to get in on the Amtrak "special" they have going, if you want to go with other like-minded individuals and save gas and hotel fees.

Everyone wants to speak out - well, here's your chance! Make plans now to go to DC n 9/12, and show Obama & Co. that we're all very pissed off, and it ain't just a handful of us, either! Time to push back!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Funny that there is no mention of the 9/12 rally in the 912 Project site. Do not over look this oversight. Please check out the link that I have posted. And make the appropriate plans.
    -= Piece Corps =-

If you can't make the rally the next best place to push back is the ballot box. That is the place to take the power away from the libs and RINO's. Don't expect much help from the media.
    Last edited by fuhr52; 06-28-2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If you can't make the rally the next best place to push back is the ballot box. That is the place to take the power away from the libs and RINO's. Don't expect much help from the media.
    The whole 912 initiative was started by Glen Beck (Fox News)...
    THE912PROJECT.COM

Constitutional Emergency In my view would be well advised instead of running their own independent knock off effort of Glen Beck's... that they join forces and centralize the 912 initiative Glen Beck started and already has a huge national following, and gets regular national news coverage on at least the Glen Beck program on fox news...

THE912PROJECT.COM

Constitutional Emergency In my view would be well advised instead of running their own independent knock off effort of Glen Beck's... that they join forces and centralize the 912 initiative Glen Beck started and already has a huge national following, and gets regular national news coverage on at least the Glen Beck program on fox news...
    I was refering to the so called big three (abc, cbs, nbc). Fox is a step above them and not even in the same leag. I love Glenn Beck, listen to him all the time. Fox covers news the other three skip over.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

THE912PROJECT.COM

Glenn Beck has, to the best of my knowlege (And I watch him all the time) never tried to start a march on D.C. He has constantly urged everyone to stand up and fight back, but nowhere on his 912 Project is there any attempts to organize a march like the one scheduled for 9/12 of this year. These people ARE working in conjunction with the 912 Project, Resistnet, and many others to pull this together. But this march is a culmination of a bus trip across the country.

Go HERE to see all of the co-sponsors of this march. And get behind it now!
    -= Piece Corps =-