Dead horse Y/N - Page 2

View Poll Results: Birth Certificate Dead horse?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the election is over forget it...

8 9.09%
  • No he still has not proven his legality

67 76.14%
  • Oh no not agin.....

10 11.36%
  • Barack who?

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead horse Y/N

he still has not proven that he is qualified.. I would love to see it. he is obviously hiding something still.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    he still has not proven that he is qualified.. I would love to see it. he is obviously hiding something still.
    +1 If he had nothing to hide he would have produced it instead of releasing a forged COB,
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

It really does not matter whether or not he has proven his eligibility. The Courts have already ruled on it and SCOTUS has declined to hear any more on it.

We need to move on and look to addressing the issue during the next election. By continuing to dwell on something that has already been decided, in about as final a manner as possible, all we are doing is wasting time and effort that should be put in to the 2010 and 2012 election cycles.

Just my opinion of course.

It really doesn't matter if the fox is still in the hen-house. The farmer is too busy with his crops, and the local government says that foxes aren't all that harmful anyway...they won't eat ALL his chickens.

If Obama is a fraud, then nothing short of removing him from office, especially as POTUS is acceptable. "Oh, let him stay there. No one cares anyway."

If Obama goes down, do you know who is going down with him? Yep! And that is worth staying on this guy's case until he either can prove beyond doubt he's legit, or until he is shown for the usurper he is and thrown under the bus, with all of his cronies.

As Yogi Berra once said, "It ain't over till it's over!" No way, no how, never.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    It really does not matter whether or not he has proven his eligibility. The Courts have already ruled on it and SCOTUS has declined to hear any more on it.

We need to move on and look to addressing the issue during the next election. By continuing to dwell on something that has already been decided, in about as final a manner as possible, all we are doing is wasting time and effort that should be put in to the 2010 and 2012 election cycles.

Just my opinion of course.
    Actually, you are quite wrong when you state that that the courts have already ruled on it and SCOTUS has declined to hear any more on it...

Nothing of the kind has happened...

No single court has ever heard or accepted evidence or testimony from either side of the fence...
    They have simply found one legal loophole after another, as an excuse to not hear or accept evidence...

What kind of Justice is it in America when a Judge can state he refuses to hear a case because this issue has been resolved on the internet or other media?
    Since when did conjecture become prima facie evidence?

IF any court had actually accepted prima facie evidence and or testimony the Usurper Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Howard Dean, David Axelrod and other ring leaders of the Democratic party, DNC, and the Usurper Obama's campaign would be in Prison for Treason...

What has happened is the biggest cover up and hoax on the Americana people in over 200 years!

They had Congressional hearings to determine if John McCain was eligible for the same kind of allegations at the same time...

NO such hearings have ever been held for the Usurper BHO...

There is not a single affidavit from anybody whose responsibility it was to vett the Usurper, every single Secretary of State in the Country is saying the same thing...
    We did not vett BHO because we received a letter from Nancy Pelosi stating Barack Obama is eligible to be President during the primaries...
    The same Nancy Pelosi whom at the same time sent out a similar letter affirming that a dead person was a valid elector...
    Yet John McCain and Sarah Palin and the rest of the candidates were vetted eight ways to Sunday...

Every stinking site on the internet, twitter etc., leads back to the same two sources and forgeries thereof...
    Obama's campaign site and Fact Check dot org... a 6 figure campaign contributor to the Usurper's Presidential campaign and the Brady Bunch...

How far do you think you would get if you joined the military or were hired for another government position and said a copied facsimile of my birth certificate is on my web site, that's good enough right?

Yes 2008/2009 was a first for a lot of things, in our country, not the least of which is a Usurper was elected President, with out being vetted...

According to Thomas Jefferson, justification for a (NEW) Declaration of Independence...

Great idea! The only problem is that he does not have one.

8. I don't know if he has a birth certificate proving citizenship or not. I don't know if the TRUE FACTS will ever be uncovered or not.

I do know that if it does come out that he was not qualified to hold the office of president we should clean house in Washington DC.Every single congressman and senator should be thrown out of office for turning a blind eye.

Unfortunately, I know that a lot of fingers will be pointing in every direction and, in the end, nothing will happen. We have surrendered our role as citizens to the democratic and republican political machines. Think about it the next time you vote IF you vote at all. Do you go in the both and just press the democrat or republican buttons? As long as we vote the party instead of the issues we surrender our will and voice for good government and instead get just what we have.

More questions, and this time some good questions.

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth
    issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be
    resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between
    New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981,
    without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and
    Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and
    Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions,
    they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
    A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
    A: There are only three possibilities.
    1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
    2) He traveled with a British passport, or
    3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
    A: No. It is not possible.
    Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in

Conclusion:

When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a
    British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof
    that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.
    And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to
    prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or
    American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America ,
    as illustrated by his speech before Congress
    and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress,
    the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

Wow only your 3rd post and you come up with that most interesting well thought out piece of data, I look forward to more of your thoughts!!!

I wonder just how well this information has been spread around?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Wow only your 3rd post and you come up with that most interesting well thought out piece of data, I look forward to more of your thoughts!!!

I wonder just how well this information has been spread around?
    The passport question is brought up fairly often on the radio. But like anything else that would be a negative for Obama, it's not brought up so much on TV.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast