Usurper Obama Laying Groundwork For 3rd Term - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usurper Obama Laying Groundwork For 3rd Term

WOW, Was i not saying he would do this? I think i made a post just like that asking what would happen/what we the people would do if he tried to do this. But something this big would take much longer then the other ones that only took a year or so to get changed. I have to ask why he would want to do this? Nothing would stop all the other "good commanders in chiefs" from coming back and running again. After reading this with my wife reading over me she said " i wish just once we could have a president who would follow and respect the constitution of the united states"

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    WOW, Was i not saying he would do this? I think i made a post just like that asking what would happen/what we the people would do if he tried to do this. But something this big would take much longer then the other ones that only took a year or so to get changed. I have to ask why he would want to do this? Nothing would stop all the other "good commanders in chiefs" from coming back and running again. After reading this with my wife reading over me she said " i wish just once we could have a president who would follow and respect the constitution of the united states"
    It would not take longer then the other ones...
    for example the very amendment that put term limits on the president took barely a year from its introduction to pass the senate, house, and be ratified and take effect...

“Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” - Edmund Burke

Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms...

22nd & 24th President...

Under what President did the most constitutional amendments and infringements occur?
    FDR - Franklin Delano Roosevelt... (A Democrat)

What U.S. Presidency(s) does the Usurper Obama's most closely resemble thus far?
    kind of a toss up between Jimmy Carter and Franklin Delano Roosevelt... (Both Democrats)

Another concern is S.J.RES.36 1989... Introduced by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to repeal the 22nd amendment (Up For Re-election next year... hint hint)
    and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (also up for re-election next year) also has a history of supporting repeal initiatives of the 22nd amendment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12