Palin Resigns - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: Palin Resigns

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I realize that I'm probably in the majority here on this website, but I think that woman is a dingbat. Good for Alaska!
    Dingbat!!!! Please! I guess the liberal media got to you too huh? She is the real deal my friend. The only dingbats are the ones that picked obamanation over her. By the way, I like Ron Pauls ideas, but he couldn't energize a lump of sugar into a cup of coffee. Talk about a boring candidate. no offense, but anyone who voted for him, knowing he couldn't possibly win(and therefore indirectly voting for obama) are the true dingbats)
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

  2.   
  3. #32
    I think Ron Paul is one of the very few who address the real issues, like needing to repeal the federal reserve act, but the truth of the matter is the powers that be that pull the strings will not let the real issures come to light. The press is controled for the most part and the majority of the sheeple having been educated by the government run public education system do not have a clue to what is going on in this country. So the out come is that getting the truth to the masses is next to impossable therefore the odds of getting a true patriot elected is next to none.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Why do we always have to choose between the lesser of two evils?

    Ron Paul for president in 2012.
    I agree 100%
    -Austin

  5. #34
    To be a sucessful politician in todays society you must become a prostitute and sell yourself and your ideals.

    Jimmy Carter was probably the most honest President we have ever had. I greatly respect him as a person but he is a lousy politician. Mark Sanford has finally revealed himself to me in that same mold. He is a caring honest person but sucks as a politicial and only doing the bidding of his wife being in ploitics.

    Sarah Palin is an honest caring Mother and person and wants to do what is right. I really hope that she can make a difference and she has my complete support. However I do not think that she can actually stand by her ideals and be a successful politician although I want her to. Lindsay Graham has worked to try to do things that are for the best of the country and is rapidly losing popularity for it. What is best for the country is no longer important but politics and our courts have become nothing more than a game not unlike a football game. The object is to win at all costs with justice and the good of the country a distant second.

  6. #35
    While I applaud her stand and commitment to her beliefs, this will be used against her should she decide to make a run for the presidency. "If she couldn't stand up to the pressure of the press as a governor how do you think she'll do as president" will be the reverberating statement made. I'm glad to see the FBI come out and squelch the rumors she resigned because of an ethics investigation but sad to see her resign for any reason.

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While I applaud her stand and commitment to her beliefs, this will be used against her should she decide to make a run for the presidency. "If she couldn't stand up to the pressure of the press as a governor how do you think she'll do as president" will be the reverberating statement made. I'm glad to see the FBI come out and squelch the rumors she resigned because of an ethics investigation but sad to see her resign for any reason.
    Sarah Palin successfully rebutted every allegation against her to date...

    I will still wager, that this is not what it seems, and that it is part of a larger plan by Palin/RNC...

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Sarah Palin successfully rebutted every allegation against her to date...

    I will still wager, that this is not what it seems, and that it is part of a larger plan by Palin/RNC...
    I completely agree but now she'll have to work even harder should she decide to make a run in any campaign.

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I completely agree but now she'll have to work even harder should she decide to make a run in any campaign.
    I am not so sure she will have to work harder, as she still has more executive experience actually running something then anybody that the DNC put up last year, including the Usurper...

    And there are a lot of pissed off women on both sides over the treatment Palin and Hillary got during the campaign...

    It should be noted that Women are currently the majority voting demographic...

    Sarah Palin is the kind of politician we need, somebody that is real, never been a lawyer, was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and has a perfect record supporting the constitution as it was written and intended by our founding fathers...

    The Second Amendment community is so fond of her, that in May she received a one of two Beowulf Commemorative AR dedicated to her stellar support of the Second Amendment...


  10. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by mbass View Post
    Get ready! She is moving forward. It has nothing to do with the press, or personal reasons (as has been reported). She carried McCain as far as he could go, and I think we will see her listed at the top of the ticket!! Soon!!!

    Calling her a "dingbat" is ridiculous, and thinking that she is one is, ironically, ignorant.
    Why is that? Palin tried to convince peopple that being governor of a state that is close to Russia makes her a foreign policy expert. She also couldn't name a Supreme Court decision with which she agreed besides Roe v. Wade or a newspaper that she likes to read. I could go on and on, but nevertheless, although I have never confessed to being a genius, I and most people with whom I associate, could easily answer these questions.

    Furthermore, I'm not taking anything out of context here. The woman is a dingbat and I am neither ridiculous nor ignorant for thinking so in light of all the evidence available.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Why is that? Palin tried to convince peopple that being governor of a state that is close to Russia makes her a foreign policy expert. She also couldn't name a Supreme Court decision with which she agreed besides Roe v. Wade or a newspaper that she likes to read. I could go on and on, but nevertheless, although I have never confessed to being a genius, I and most people with whom I associate, could easily answer these questions.

    Furthermore, I'm not taking anything out of context here. The woman is a dingbat and I am neither ridiculous nor ignorant for thinking so in light of all the evidence available.
    I can't think of many News papers I care to read much either because most of them are filled with nothing but a bunch of liberal crap. As far as her being a foreign policy expert she beats what we have now or the knuckle head that is his VP. Also I will take a Christian ding bat any day over a Marxist, fake Christian like the Obamanation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast