Palin Resigns
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin Resigns

1. Palin Resigns

Resignation Announcement

Too bad she was more interested in doing what was 'right' instead of what was 'popular'.
    NRA Lifetime Member

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

I realize that I'm probably in the majority here on this website, but I think that woman is a dingbat. Good for Alaska!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

If she is a dingbat then I wish we had one for President. I would rather have her any day than the wana be anti-christ that we have for dictator right now. The Usurper has made Clinton look almost good and that tells you a lot.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Why do we always have to choose between the lesser of two evils?

Ron Paul for president in 2012.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

You know, I was thinking the same thing about Clinton looking good....and I would have bet some tender bits back in 1993 - 94 timeframe that I would NEVER feel that way.

I think she was not prepared for the onslaught of the press...why, I have no idea...but I think she was ill advised. When she stood on her own and spoke from the heart, she was fine.

Her and Joe the Plumber in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If she is a dingbat then I wish we had one for President. I would rather have her any day than the wana be anti-christ that we have for dictator right now. The Usurper has made Clinton look almost good and that tells you a lot.

South Park said it best when they said we have to choose between a turd sandwich and a douche.

McCain's idea to buy up the toxic mortgages convinced me either he was senile or just as bad as Obama...except he was republican.

Ron Paul to me is 50% right on things.
    The foreign policy issues I think he's way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Why do we always have to choose between the lesser of two evils?

Ron Paul for president in 2012.

8. me thank there is something in the wind!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

9. HEY, it wasn't me.
    NRA Lifetime Member

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

10. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree with you completely, HK4U. Sarah Palin is head and shoulders above most of the typical bureaucrats. She stands for what she believes in, as did Sen. Jesse Helms and Pres. Reagan. She is not afraid to be unpopular. She is not afraid to publicly take a stand for the Lord Jesus Christ, most importantly, and she submits to the Lord's absolute sovereignty over her life. The reverential fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and Washington has countless examples of how un-wise people can be when they do not submit to the Lord.

She is a Reagan conservative, and I think it would be like a breath of fresh air to have her in Washington. I have seen her speak, and she's the real deal.

Ron Paul also has some good ideas, and either would be better than what we have now.

TFO

I just hope there's no "soul mate from South America" scenario going on here ala Sanford.

Maybe she's getting ready to make a run for a Senate seat in 2010?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast