Ted Nugent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Nugent

Arrow Ted Nugent

Watch as Ted expresses my core values....Out Loud!

Ted Nugent
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

Amen! We need more people in Teds position this outspoken.

I love his articulate passion for what is so simply "right" it seems profound.

Ted still rocks!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

man that guy just tells it like it is! go ted!!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

6. You got to love him. could not have said it better myself.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

7. Sharp, sharp, sharp.
    NRA Lifetime Member

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

Exclamation The Nuge for Prez 2012

The Nuge for Prez in 2012

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

We just had this discussion tonight, and it sounded almost identical. The scared of guns person (not anti gun) said that he enjoyed my perspective and aggreed completely with it. The conversation didn't start with him feelin that way somaybe this was the beginning of his independence!! He did end up with a mossberg in his hands and he very much liked! I think we can chalk this one up as a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Huklberyhound View Post
    We just had this discussion tonight, and it sounded almost identical. The scared of guns person (not anti gun) said that he enjoyed my perspective and aggreed completely with it. The conversation didn't start with him feelin that way somaybe this was the beginning of his independence!! He did end up with a mossberg in his hands and he very much liked! I think we can chalk this one up as a good day.
    Now you just gotta get him an NRA membership and your job should be complete! Good work!
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

what amazes me is that this common sense approach is lost on so many people. Its only logic. Why cant our representatives figure this out ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast