What Grade Would You Give Obama So Far?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Grade Would You Give Obama So Far?

What Grade Would You Give Obama So Far?

Poll indicates Obama is getting a failing grade. Hit the poll and vote. Also may want to read some on the Palin resignation.

Republicans Perplexed by Palin's Resignation - US News and World Report

They did not have anything lower than F so that is what I put.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Voted on the Poll regarding Obama (Right side column of the link above). I viewed results and this is what came back at the time:

1. 26.76% A+
    2. 10.91% B
    3. 4.97% C
    4. 6.43% D
    5. 2.12% E
    6. 48.81% F-

Apparently many aren't happy. It didn't show out of how many voted, just the percentages.

- Ceicei
    Last edited by Ceicei; 07-06-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Fix typographical error.

vote

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    They did not have anything lower than F so that is what I put.
    Actually it is an F- so that is a little better. Interesting numbers huh?
    NRA Certified Instructor, Vietnam Veteran
    XD 9 MM, XD 40, 9 MM SC, 9 MM Tactical, XDM 5.25 Custom Canyon Creek 9 mm, XDM 9MM, XDM 40 Canyon Creek XDM Limited, CZ 75B, Ruger MIII, Buckmark, Beretta Neos, CX4 Storm

F is at 48.77%. so slipping just a bit right now.
    26.76% A+ still.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Since when is E a grade? Those should all be in the F ctegory also.

Quote Originally Posted by elkhuntCO View Post
    Since when is E a grade? Those should all be in the F ctegory also.
    I agree that's why I consider his "F" score at 57.75% right now. Most schools I know of now have A, B, C, or F nothing else.

Ordinarily, I would be unable to grade a candidate who has been in office for only six months, but the passage of the stimulus bill, as well as the automaker bailout and his nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to SCOTUS makes his grade a D so far for me.

P.S. Ronwill, where did you come up with such a high percentage? If you add up the Es and Fs, the percentage adds up to 50.93%, not the 57.75% you came up with.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Voted! 57.75% have him below a C. I'd love to hear some reasons why people have him at an A+

26.48% A+
    10.84% B
    4.93% C
    6.37% D
    2.11% E
    49.27% F-
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Ordinarily, I would be unable to grade a candidate who has been in office for only six months, but the passage of the stimulus bill, as well as the automaker bailout and his nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to SCOTUS makes his grade a D so far for me.

P.S. Ronwill, where did you come up with such a high percentage? If you add up the Es and Fs, the percentage adds up to 50.93%, not the 57.75% you came up with.
    Don't forget his health care and Cap-n-Trade plans
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast