Obama has an eye for the ladies...bill clinton part 2? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama has an eye for the ladies...bill clinton part 2?

It's no secret that I don't like the guy, but I'm going to have to give him a pass on this one. It seems to me that he was turning toward the girl behind him to help her down the steps, and "swept" the tailpiece in question. Now maybe he did catch a glimpse while "sweeping", but it wasn't as blatent as the still shot suggests.

Sarkozy on the otherhand...
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

No pass

Sorry but no pass, it doesn't matter how deftly you check out jail bait, you're still looking at jail bait. A comedian once said he had a friend who wanted to go to Amsterdam because it was legal to sleep with 15 year olds, his reply "it's not the law that keeps my from wanting to"! Aside from the immature bodies, I never want to hear someone say "Eeuuuuww, you want me to what??!!??" What's next, cruisin' the junior high schools, again, sorry no pass.

My point is, judging from the video, I don't think that he was checking her out. It was just through the motion of turning around toward the girl behind him, (the one in the white and BLUE dress, ironically enough) that he ended up facing that direction.

If he WAS checking her out, then I agree, no pass. I personally cannot watch the video and conclude that he was. Guess we'll never really know.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I saw the video and agree with ABC news that he was just helping a girl down the stairs, its clear when you see the actual video. When In Rome...? Actually, not so much - Political Punch

LOL,,,,,,I'd have looked too,,,,,,Just wouldn't have got caught

Any normal Male who claims he would have not taken a look is either a lying hypocrite or dead.

funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12