Gore: U.S. Climate Bill Will Help Bring About 'Global Governance' - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gore: U.S. Climate Bill Will Help Bring About 'Global Governance'

1. Global Warming is a farce as is Gore. However Global Governance is very Real and grabs more of our lives everyday. I am astounded as to how many are yet sleeping through all this and when you bring it up, oh don't talk about that. My church is even asleep to it all!

Thanks Guys for your alertness and awareness.

Take Care folks
    Stay Safe

Boze
    If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth." Ronald Reagan, "The time for Choosing" October 1964

Quote Originally Posted by JBozeman View Post
    Global Warming is a farce as is Gore. However Global Governance is very Real and grabs more of our lives everyday. I am astounded as to how many are yet sleeping through all this and when you bring it up, oh don't talk about that. My church is even asleep to it all!

Thanks Guys for your alertness and awareness.

Take Care folks
    Stay Safe

Boze
    Too many people are asleep today to what is happening. Those are the ones that voted for "change" At one time there was a map circulating showing the voting done by county. This was done by a professor at Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota. Very interesting as the cities voted for "change" and the country side voted for the other side.

Scientists (the real ones) have showed, through sampling of lake bottoms, that there has been temperature variations for thousands of years. Some have generated theories that there are solar (the sun, ya know ) cycles that effect the earth which also has temperature cycles. Plus they have shown that the poles have changed places several times.

All this information is out there (try Google ). Time to poke your neighbor in the ribs to wake them up to reality .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12