Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

Exclamation Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president
    Says he shouldn’t have to go to Afghanistan because Obama is not a U.S. citizen
    By Lily Gordon - [email protected]
    Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - News - Ledger-Enquirer.com

U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, set to deploy to Afghanistan, says he shouldn’t have to go.

His reason?

Barack Obama was never eligible to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States.

Actually, Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state.

Cook’s lawyer, Orly Taitz, who has also challenged the legitimacy of Obama’s presidency in other courts, filed a request last week in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector for his client.

In the 20-page document — filed July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia — the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook further states he “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties.”

Cook, a reservist, received the orders mobilizing him to active duty on June 9.

According to this document, which accompanies Cook’s July 8 application for a temporary restraining order, he has been ordered to report to MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday. From there, the Florida resident would go to Fort Benning before deploying overseas.

A hearing to discuss Cook’s requests will take place in federal court here Thursday at 9:30 a.m.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

This will be interesting to see if a Cour forces Obama to produce his birth Certificate to settle this.

This will be interesting to see if a Court forces Obama to produce his birth Certificate to settle this.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    This will be interesting to see if a Court forces Obama to produce his birth Certificate to settle this.
    It will never happen because he doesn't have one. At least not a U.S. one.

So? if this is true why then arent we doing something about it? if enough noise is made he will have to produce it.
    Thou shalt maintain thy airspeed...lest the ground come up and smite thee

According to World Net Daily, his deployment orders were revoked. Until this story came out, I thought the birth certificate thing was probably a lost cause. Now, you just have to wonder--it'll be interesting to see how the main stream media reports this issue (I know--don't hold your breath...)

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

We need to merge these threads...

Lots of ?????? few answers, but one thing for certain this will get very interesting.....
    If they take it to the court martial level, then he gets a lawyer, and they get to bring up the legitimacy issue, you cannot be forced to serve as a conscious objector and that may be grounds for his refusal, but then I'm no lawyer.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

It will never go to court. They will give him his CO status because they can't afford having the panel requiring proof of Hussein's citizenship. The crust of the case would hinge around that fact.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Angry

just to play devils advocate, lets say we do find that Nobama is not a citizen by birth.
    now what? Obvioulsy he steps down, but who goes to jail? and does it leave us with Biden in charge? or does he go too? seems like the whole election would be in question so we are then saddled with Pelosi?
    kind of frightening isnt it?
    then there is the possiblity that removing him from office could touch off what is sitting there in he corner waiting. Certain elements wont like it if O gets the boot. Just like an attmepted or even successful assasination, there would be rioting the likes of which has never been seen. so we are looking at massive civil unrest. Revolution? take back the country by force in the anarcy created by a Government torn apart, and an overwhlemed law enforcement community? Perfect time for the Muslim Hoards waiting in the wings to do thier thing too. An ugly ugly picture. I dont live in a major city but I am surrounded by them and it will spill over to my community for sure.
    Then there is my oath, to protect and defend. who do I stand with? Who is in charge and able to issue orders?
    worst case scenario? as bad as what I outlined above, that could be a mild prediction.
    Thou shalt maintain thy airspeed...lest the ground come up and smite thee

Exclamation That would be an over through of the US Govt by lies and sedition

Quote Originally Posted by wargroom View Post
    just to play devils advocate, lets say we do find that Nobama is not a citizen by birth.
    now what? Obvioulsy he steps down, but who goes to jail? and does it leave us with Biden in charge? or does he go too? seems like the whole election would be in question so we are then saddled with Pelosi?
    kind of frightening isnt it?
    then there is the possiblity that removing him from office could touch off what is sitting there in he corner waiting. Certain elements wont like it if O gets the boot. Just like an attmepted or even successful assasination, there would be rioting the likes of which has never been seen. so we are looking at massive civil unrest. Revolution? take back the country by force in the anarcy created by a Government torn apart, and an overwhlemed law enforcement community? Perfect time for the Muslim Hoards waiting in the wings to do thier thing too. An ugly ugly picture. I dont live in a major city but I am surrounded by them and it will spill over to my community for sure.
    Then there is my oath, to protect and defend. who do I stand with? Who is in charge and able to issue orders?
    worst case scenario? as bad as what I outlined above, that could be a mild prediction.
    TREASON...the act of overthroughing a govt. by means of deception and sedition carries a stiff penalty. The last time someone caused grave damage to the USA like that they were executed.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast