Sotomayer On Guns

Thread: Sotomayer On Guns

Sotomayer On Guns

When will people understand that their past voting record and, in this case, judicial decisions are a matter of public record? Just as Obama did Sotomayer is making statements contradictory to past records. Hopefully people will catch on to this soon.

Sotomayor flexes her guns - Yahoo! News

I loved the quote "One of my godchildren is a member of the NRA".... What exactly does that mean??...

It does not matter what she says or has done. There are not enough patriots in congress to stop her from being confirmed.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It does not matter what she says or has done. There are not enough patriots in congress to stop here from being confirmed.
    Unfortunately HK, I have to agree with you. The only consolation is that her appointment only maintains the status quo. I truly hope one of the conservative judges doesn't leave during Obama's presidency because we would be in a world of trouble then.

At least some see through her appointment testimony. Those who will appoint her know that she will support the agenda desired by the current administration.

Republicans Deride Sotomayor Testimony as 'Confirmation Conversion' - Yahoo! News