Unite or Die!

Thread: Unite or Die!

Unite or Die!

I would suggest that in the issue of unity, it would behoove all of us to maybe participate in another forum (or more than one) to add to the "experience" so to speak. I knowq that this is primarily a gun forum, but in our efforts up here to fight for our Constitution's 2nd Amendment, what we're really after is to protect the entire Constitution and our freedom. We must be politically astute in all venues - 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, taxes, bail-outs, corruption, one-world government, the economy, etc. And so I would plead with each of you to consider joining and posting to at least one politically-based forum in addition to this one.

I know some of you are members of several gun forums, and many of you are also politically involved in other areas. But it would be great if our conservative political slant was represented by large numbers in as many forums as possible. And so, with this in mind, I am hereby inviting all of you to join a forum started by one of our own from another gun forum - Unite or Die! This is just one of many, but since it's founder is also a 2nd Amendment supporter, I figured it might be a good place to start.

So come on over, sign up, and get in on some good political action! And don't forget the We the People march in D.C. on Spetember 12th. We need at least a million people there to let Obama & Co. know we're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it anymore!
    -= Piece Corps =-

I would love to join a forum that was more politically motivated. Iím not currently a member of one of these forums. I just want to be careful I donít get tied in with a bunch of crazies (no offence Iím not insinuating anything, especially since I havenít checked out the forum you are talking about.)
    It is interesting that you bring this up because today I just posted a list of things I believe in the South Carolina forum under the title Sensitive Question. I would be happy to be a part of something like what you are talking about, however the Constitution is just the part of it. It starts with a group of people that have a belief system like the founding fathers that lead to the Constitution of the greatest country in the history of human kind.

The idea starts in people and leads to the document.

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by agentduder View Post
    I would love to join a forum that was more politically motivated. Iím not currently a member of one of these forums. I just want to be careful I donít get tied in with a bunch of crazies (no offence Iím not insinuating anything, especially since I havenít checked out the forum you are talking about.)
    It is interesting that you bring this up because today I just posted a list of things I believe in the South Carolina forum under the title Sensitive Question. I would be happy to be a part of something like what you are talking about, however the Constitution is just the part of it. It starts with a group of people that have a belief system like the founding fathers that lead to the Constitution of the greatest country in the history of human kind.

The idea starts in people and leads to the document.

Well stated, and I agree completely.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com