"I hope they do not kill Obama, because Obama is biting off more than he can chew."

Thread: "I hope they do not kill Obama, because Obama is biting off more than he can chew."

Exclamation "I hope they do not kill Obama, because Obama is biting off more than he can chew."

Chavez: 'Obama is biting off more than he can chew'
    @ 2:17 pm by Bridget Johnson
    The Hill’s Blog Briefing Room Chavez: ‘Obama is biting off more than he can chew’
    On Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's "Alo Presidente!" show — an hours-long talkfest that is broadcast on TV and radio by mandate — last Sunday, Chavez both criticized President Obama and fretted about the possibility of an assassination. In Chavez's own words…

* On Obama: He "is not going to trick us with an ambiguous discourse or with a smile," and he wants to be seen "as a peaceful dove, as an innocent lamb."
    * On the "imperial" U.S. forces that Chavez thinks killed JFK: "I hope they do not kill Obama, because Obama is biting off more than he can chew."
    * On his Bolivarian revolution: "The process of change in Latin America is not going to stop, President Obama. You can send the Fourth and the Sixth Fleet, or the world's largest bombers, but changes will not end."
    * On the responsible parties for the Honduras overthrow: "The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the US Department of State and the Pentagon."

The comments continue Chavez's love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love expressions toward the U.S. president since before Obama was even elected. Chavez also continued the theme of blaming the U.S., but not Obama, for the removal of Manuel Zelaya in Honduras.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Love Chavez or hate him, he actually makes a very good point that I find very difficult to dispute. Obama is biting off a heck of a lot more than he can chew, and if things go sour, the U.S. could go bankrupt.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Chavez also makes a valid point in that obama (or the US administrations prior) have this persistent notion that we, as Americans, can simply force our will to become their will. This is absurd, and extends far beyond the current regime.

I also agree with Chavez on the Kennedy claim. Oswald was a patsy.

This Kenyan dork IS pushing too much too fast, with no rails beneath the train that is already out of control. Imagine the destruction of all the rain forests necessary to print all the worthless dollars to fund this moron's "hope & change" BS... where are the friggin' tree huggin', Birkenstock-wearing, granola-eating pansies on this one?

I think the US is already bankrupt, but the people still have a pulse, so the rampage continues. Corruption throughout.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Chavez also makes a valid point in that obama (or the US administrations prior) have this persistent notion that we, as Americans, can simply force our will to become their will. This is absurd, and extends far beyond the current regime.

I also agree with Chavez on the Kennedy claim. Oswald was a patsy.

This Kenyan dork IS pushing too much too fast, with no rails beneath the train that is already out of control. Imagine the destruction of all the rain forests necessary to print all the worthless dollars to fund this moron's "hope & change" BS... where are the friggin' tree huggin', Birkenstock-wearing, granola-eating pansies on this one?

I think the US is already bankrupt, but the people still have a pulse, so the rampage continues. Corruption throughout.
    +1. The economy is much worse than many realize and everything that Obama is doing will make it even worse. I agree also on Oswald. He was set up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7