MR Obama I'll See YOU in Court - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MR Obama I'll See YOU in Court

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    Obama signed the legislation that required an explanation to Congress and a 30 day waiting period before ANY Inspector General could be fired. We know he doesn't play by the rules, but c'mon he can't even play by his own? We voted by the ballot box (invalidated by ACORN), we have been voting by the soap box, there is but one box left to vote from.......
    To clarify, Bush signed it into law. But Obama did vote in favor of it as a Senator. Either way though, he is a hypocrite.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Exclamation If Obama is breaking the law... It is the key to his undoing

A president can be impeached for treason...high crimes...and other misdemeaners...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Dave View Post
    You don't see a difference between the legal and illegal firing of people? There is a reason watchdog positions have rules regarding political firings.
    I wasn't alluding to whether the firings were legal or illegal. I was alluding to the fact that the thing that all of them have in common was the fact the they were politically motivated, something all presidents, good and bad, have in common.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12