Obama tracking lower than Carter in gallup polls

Thread: Obama tracking lower than Carter in gallup polls

Exclamation Obama tracking lower than Carter in gallup polls

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

He started out at the bottom on my tracking and has gone down from there. As far as I am concerned he is so low that down looks like up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Give Obama credit for one thing. He is making Carter look good.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Obama even at his HIGHEST point so far... is 25 points below George's highest rating.

Bet the Obama campaign stickers start coming off the liberal's cars now............LOL

Bet the Obama campaign stickers start coming off the liberal's cars now............LOL
    They probably will, but I hope not all of them. I get a lot of personal satisfaction from getting in front of an Obama stickered vehicle with my "Obama Sucks" bumper sticker.

Funny thing is, I haven't gotten any negative remarks or gestures. Only an occasional person wanting to know where they can buy one.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"