President Obama's citizenship - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama's citizenship

Talking I'm not done yet

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    Nice try ric! But, that is a Certification of Live Birth (COLB). What we're looking for is a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

A COLB is what the State Department referrers to as a “short abstract version of a birth certificate.” A COLB has major problems because there is missing information (i.e., no doctor’s signature or any signature of any witness nor the name of a hospital).

So, with a COLB, you really can’t prove your citizenship because there is no signature of a witness and a written hospital report of your birth. Try to get a US Passport using a COLB and see what happens...

Anyone can easily obtain a birth certificate that includes this information with just a simple request. This data is required to be kept on file by every hospital in the United States. There is no reason for it not to be on every birth certificate.
    According to the great state of Hawaii, the following statute HRS §338-13(b) states that, Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the ORIGINAL, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur..._0338-0013.htm

In NYC, the Bureau of Vital Records will only issue you a "Certification of Birth", which is the same as a Certification of Live Birth, missing doctor's signature and hospital info. Plus, this document is acceptible when requesting a "US Passport" and Immigration Customs easily accepts it when crossing thru the US Border.

Now I believe that most states have done away with the Microfiche copies of original birth certificates and streamlined it with these new certification types, which is easier to print out for requesters.

This may be a dead issue since the need of a "court order" is required to UNSEAL the original birth certificate(if there is one, hahahaha) and that will go against and to say that the "Great State of Hawaii" is LYING!!!!

Rick
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits - Unknown"

A little fuel for the fire.

Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I hope they can get it authenticated!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post

... hahahaha, the "Great State of Hawaii" is LYING!
    According to the GREAT STATE OF CHUCK NORRIS... in a letter written to Obama, Norris asks the President to realize how this issue has impacted Americans ability to trust their President.

The birth certificate issue is just another in a long list of examples demonstrating Obama's inept leadership skills. Of course, there were a lot of Americans (who after looking at his resume) could have told you Obama was ill equipped and grossly unqualified for the job!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

No Smoking Gun...

Notice the 1961 date on the Document. There was no "Republic of Kenya" until December 12th, 1963. Prior to that date the country now known as Kenya was a British colony.

Kenya - Republic of Kenya - Country Profile - East Africa - Kenya Travel

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/ke.html
    If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
    -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Notice the 1961 date on the Document. There was no "Republic of Kenya" until December 12th, 1963. Prior to that date the country now known as Kenya was a British colony.

Kenya - Republic of Kenya - Country Profile - East Africa - Kenya Travel

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/ke.html
    You Should have read the links first, before commenting, and repeating internet mythology...

Kenya's official independence was in 1963, and any number of labels could have been applied to government documents during that time period...

One of the issues California Attorney Orly Taitz must deal with will be the authentication of the document. Critics immediately jumped on the Feb. 17, 1964, date for the document, explaining that the "republic" of Kenya wasn't assembled until in December of that year.

Media Matters wrote, "Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964."

But Kenya's official independence was in 1963, and any number of labels could have been applied to government documents during that time period.

At Ameriborn Constitution News, the researcher noted that the independence process for the nation actually started taking as early as 1957, when there were the first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council.

"Kenya became an Independent Republic, December 12, 1963, which gives more [credibility] that this is a true document," the website stated.

The 1963 independence is corroborated by several other information sources, including the online African History.

Even the People Daily news agency cited, on Dec. 12, 2005, the "42nd independence anniversary" in Nairobi. "The country gained independence from Britain on Dec. 12, 1963," the report said.

An online copy of the Kenya Constitution, "adopted in 1963, amended in 1999," states: "CHAPTER I - THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, Article 1, Kenya is a sovereign Republic. Article 1A, The Republic of Kenya shall be a multiparty democratic state…"

It was in November 1964 when the region voluntarily became a one-party state, according to an online source.

The region including Mombasa originally was dealt with as a separate independence movement, but it almost immediately became part of Kenya when the sultan of Zanzibar ceded the "coastal strip" to Kenya, according to sources.

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

OK I posted this elsewhere but here is the real issue.....
    according to FOX news two separate papers posted his birth announcement, hard to forge that...
    Allowing this to continue is helping to keep the republican party in factions and disarray and the democrats want that badly....
    So he fights not to hide his origin of birth but to keep the party split and make the rift grow larger....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    OK I posted this elsewhere but here is the real issue.....
    according to FOX news two separate papers posted his birth announcement, hard to forge that...
    Allowing this to continue is helping to keep the republican party in factions and disarray and the democrats want that badly....
    So he fights not to hide his origin of birth but to keep the party split and make the rift grow larger....
    At the risk of stating the obvious...

IF the two newspaper birth announcements, that took two years to show up (Instead Of A Long Form Birth Certificate) are in fact actually from the time period in question; IT does not mean that he was born in Hawaii or if he was; that either of his parents were eligible to convey citizenship to him is still not in question...
    Or why he continues to spend his campaign contributions towards lawyers to prevent anything from actually being admitted into a Court or in front of Congress as evidence...

I know I can not be the only one whose grandparents placed a birth announcement in their home town newspaper when their children or grandchildren were born...

It should further noted that when my grandparents placed several of my siblings & I's announcements in the LA Times in the 1950's-1960's we were living in Arizona... Not California... although we once had...
    Or when one of my cousins was born at the Naval Air Station in Sicily...
    Or when two of my cousins were born in Guam...
    Although, my Aunts & Uncles were once residents of California at the times in question they were not...

Consider one such Obama scenario for instance; say Obama's parents were in Kenya or wherever they were; Since they were clearly NOT at the address reported in the two birth announcements; and between Obama Jr. himself and his sister, they have named 3 distinct hospitals in Hawaii he was supposedly born at... just suppose the likelihood that either they or Obama's maternal grandparents wanted to let their friends and family know of their new arrival...

This is pretty common stuff; I digress...
    Regardless, the newspaper clippings legitimate or not have no legal standing...

One thing I find particularly irritating is the fact that too many like Sheldon herein and others are apparently just repeating uninformed/biased media talking points about people who want the truth to come out; whatever it is as being isolated to Republicans or instigated by republicans when the facts are crystal clear that LIFELONG DEMOCRATS STARTED THIS WHOLE THING AND ARE STILL LEADING THE CHARGE...

They are further joined by Independents, Libertarians and others who think the CONSTITUTION MATTERS...

NOT A REPUBLICAN ISSUE...

AN AMERICAN ISSUE...

AGAIN...
    Congressional Hearings were held to determine the eligibility of John Sydney McCain III. to be President...
    To-date no such hearings have been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr...
    Although, the issues were raised about both gentleman at the same time...

When McCain was asked the question(s) he said here is everything I have, if you want anything else just ask...

When Obama was the asked the same questions(s) he lawyer'd up...

Obama was never vetted...

No record of ever having a U.S. Passport, no Harvard, Columbia, Occidental College Records, or the means to pay for any of the pricey schools he attended, nor any records of student loans...
    His grandparents did not have the means, nor did his parents...
    All his Illinois Bar records have been additionally sealed at his lawyers request...
    He could make it all go away, and request his long form birth certificate and all of his other records to be made to any body whom wishes to review them...
    THAT would settle things once and for all...
    He continues to refuse to allow any access to any of his U.S. records...
    And hides behind lawyers...

We know more about the Usurper's father, then we do him...

What's wrong with this picture folks...

WTFU SHEEPLE...

Don't fall for the diversionary tactics...

Consider one such Obama scenario for instance; say Obama's parents were in Kenya or wherever they were; Since they were clearly NOT at the address reported in the two birth announcements; and between Obama Jr. himself and his sister, they have named 3 distinct hospitals in Hawaii he was supposedly born at... just suppose the likelihood that either they or Obama's maternal grandparents wanted to let their friends and family know of their new arrival...
    I admit a possibility and had thought of that, but would they have placed it in multiple papers, possibly, I still want to know but....

NOT A REPUBLICAN ISSUE...

AN AMERICAN ISSUE...
    Yes but the Republicans are the only ones attacking it and are hence being villiionized, and accused of racism by the democrats which are the ones getting all the press.
    Unless the republican part gets its act together and counters these out right blatant false hoods and work as a unit the democrats will be in rule for a very long time and just look at what damage they have done to the United States already!!!

We are hugely in debt, they are pushing for health care reform that will destroy our present health system, giving the government unprecedented access to the publics records, this is not a good thing, and they are just warming up for the anti gun battle....
    Big news was last night was that BHO as president his death threats is up over 400% over GWB and so they are definitely warming up for the next big swing. GOD I hope nothing happens to the guy, or no idiot try's anything more stupid than writing letters...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast