President Obama's citizenship - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: President Obama's citizenship

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I admit a possibility and had thought of that, but would they have placed it in multiple papers, possibly, I still want to know but....




    Yes but the Republicans are the only ones attacking it and are hence being villiionized, and accused of racism by the democrats which are the ones getting all the press.
    Unless the republican part gets its act together and counters these out right blatant false hoods and work as a unit the democrats will be in rule for a very long time and just look at what damage they have done to the United States already!!!

    We are hugely in debt, they are pushing for health care reform that will destroy our present health system, giving the government unprecedented access to the publics records, this is not a good thing, and they are just warming up for the anti gun battle....
    Big news was last night was that BHO as president his death threats is up over 400% over GWB and so they are definitely warming up for the next big swing. GOD I hope nothing happens to the guy, or no idiot try's anything more stupid than writing letters...
    Republican's are NOT the only ones attacking it; they are the ones being vilified as a diversionary tactic...

    take a look at the names of the plaintiff's on the majority of the suites to-date, simply asking for him to be vetted like everybody else...
    LIFETIME DEMOCRATS, THE CONSTITUTION PARTY, THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY, INDEPENDENTS AND OTHERS...

    The Usurper Obama WILL get what's coming to him Karma has a way of doing that...

    There is nobody to the left of Obama...

    I for one hope that Karma finds him sooner rather then later, before he shreds the Constitution any further...

    The emperor has no birth certificate

    http://www.wnd.com/eligibility

  2.   
  3. #42
    OK -- this should put an end to it:

    Little Green Footballs - Punkin' the Nirthers
    If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
    -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    OK -- this should put an end to it:

    Little Green Footballs - Punkin' the Nirthers
    It appears that world net daily did not perform any fact checking due-diligence on this forgery and blindly printed it. Which shows that wnd is a very biased website and would report and print anything negative against the president if its true or not.

    It is time to move on and its time for the birthers to remove their tin foil hats.

    http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerat...ebf39f65ad.jpg

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    It appears that world net daily did not perform any fact checking due-diligence on this forgery and blindly printed it. Which shows that wnd is a very biased website and would report and print anything negative against the president if its true or not.

    It is time to move on and its time for the birthers to remove their tin foil hats.

    http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerat...ebf39f65ad.jpg

    Right. We all know the Obamanation is truthful and would not lie to us. Anyone that would believe anything the Messiah would say should ware tin foil.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Right. We all know the Obamanation is truthful and would not lie to us. Anyone that would believe anything the Messiah would say should ware tin foil.
    It's not about believing "The Messiah", its about the truth and facts. And it is now appearing that this Kenyan birth certificates was a big joke and people fell for it. Probably due to their blind hatred for the guy, they were and most likely still opened to anything that feeds their dislike for Obama. People need to think and come to their own conclusion about things instead of being led by the nose.

    What's next?? Obama did not graduate from Harvard University?? It's all a waste of time and energy.

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post

    ... its about the truth and facts.

    ... birth certificates (i.e., plural, meaning even the Obama Hawaii COLB) was a big joke and people fell for it.

    People need to think and come to their own conclusion about things instead of being led by the nose.
    Pretty compelling arguments there... Richard, you want people to think and come to their own conclusion... UNLESS they conclude there is AMPLE reason to distrust what Obama has offered up.

    This is a matter of TRUST based on the truth and facts that have been offered up. So far, Obama has offered:
    1) millions spent trying to block the effort to get his long form birth certificate
    2) a COLB (when there is absolutely no more effort or cost in requesting a long form birth certificate)
    3) birth announcements in two Hawaii newspapers (I was born in Texas, my grandparents put my birth announcements in two Arkansas newspapers—doesn’t mean I was born in Arkansas!)
    4) and, an arrogant elitist posturing that says, "the Obama don't answer to nobody... especially the lowly American people!")

    None of this has proven adequate in silencing the valid concerns more and more Americans have about this President.

    Richard, you can ridicule this growing number of Americans (just like Obama and the rest of the left do) if you want—but the more you ignore the truth and facts of this matter, the more pissed REAL AMERICA is becoming. It's a grave miscalculation on the part of the radical left... they forget that they truly are the minority in this country.
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    It's not about believing "The Messiah", its about the truth and facts. And it is now appearing that this Kenyan birth certificates was a big joke and people fell for it. Probably due to their blind hatred for the guy, they were and most likely still opened to anything that feeds their dislike for Obama. People need to think and come to their own conclusion about things instead of being led by the nose.

    What's next?? Obama did not graduate from Harvard University?? It's all a waste of time and energy.
    You raise a great point on Obama's Graduation from Harvard...
    Obama's lawyers have sealed at his request, all his records from Harvard, Occidental, and Columbia, including but not limited to his grades, how he paid for it, etc...
    No record of student loans exist, his family had no means to pay for it, nor did he...

    He certainly could not be hiding that his grades were any worse then John McCain's... who was like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom of his class...

    Additionally, Obama has no record of having a U.S. Passport before he became a U.S. Senator, and his lawyers have sealed all those records at his request as well...

    Although, he does have a record of having an Indonesian passport, that lists him as a Indonesian citizen, which corresponds with his Indonesian school records, parents divorce records, which Obama's lawyers could not seal...

    Moreover, all his Illinois BAR Records have been sealed as well by his lawyers at his request...
    But, not before his perjuring statement of record that he has never used any other names, alias etc., in his life but "Barack Hussein Obama Jr." was submitted to the Illinois Supreme Court and found...

    Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

    Again...
    Congressional Hearings were held to determine the eligibility of John Sydney McCain III. to be President...
    To-date no such hearings have been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
    Although, the issues about both gentlemen were raised at the same time...

    Obama was never vetted...

    Further, Obama continues to fuel the fire, legitimate or not, by his lawyer-ing up of all his records that could prove or disprove his eligibility once and for all...

    What is he hiding? IF not his ELIGIBILITY what then?

    What ever it is, it is an Impeachable, Treasonous Offense(s)...
    That at minimum Senator Harry Reid, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, David Axlerod and Howard Dean colluded with and are equally guilty of Impeachable, Treasonous Offenses themselves...

    Until Obama opens up all these records and his past that he is paying to have sealed...
    Until Freedom of Information Act requests for his records stop getting denied...
    Until Obama delivers on his TRANSPARENCY promises...

    Every American should have a huge fricking problem with the Usurper Administration...

    In the words of Obama's favorite Republican President...

    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." -
    Abraham Lincoln 16th president of US (1809 - 1865), Founder of the Republican Party...

    YouTube - Trigger The Vote - Chuck-tatorship

    http://www.triggerthevote.org/

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451

    Keep digging!!

    I strongly believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, but if evidence is proven & shows different, SO BE IT!! I will stand by the truth! Because the truth is the truth no matter if you like it or not.

    In the US ALL americans have a say, its their god given right, despite the name calling(birthers) and ridicule they receive in the media. If you are passionate about something fight for it. If the President is creating policies or doing anything that americans feel will be hurtful to americans, than they have a right for their voice to be heard and to use any available means at their disposal. You pay your taxes right??

    Rick
    "I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I strongly believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, but if evidence is proven & shows different, SO BE IT!! I will stand by the truth! Because the truth is the truth no matter if you like it or not.

    In the US ALL americans have a say, its their god given right, despite the name calling(birthers) and ridicule they receive in the media. If you are passionate about something fight for it. If the President is creating policies or doing anything that americans feel will be hurtful to americans, than they have a right for their voice to be heard and to use any available means at their disposal. You pay your taxes right??

    Rick
    "I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
    Evidence you say?

    That's all anybody want's to see (Except Obama & Company)

    No prima facie evidence has been allowed to be heard by any Court, Congress, Secretary of State or any other governing body legally able to make such a determination...

    Obama & Company, and their lawyer's continue to do everything possible to prevent any Congressional Hearings such as were held for John McCain or any Court from actually reviewing evidence from either side and having it entered as a matter of record for all time...

    ALL Freedom of Information Act Requests have been denied for any of Obama's U.S. Illinois BAR records, Long Form Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, any Records (financial or otherwise) from Harvard, Occident, and Columbia Colleges...

    WTF is Obama & Company Hiding?

    WTF is the So-Called Transparency Obama Promissed?

    WTFU Sheeple!...


  11. #50
    Look I know I've taken an unpopular stance here but what amazes me is that some are more willing to accept a "birth certificate" that looks a like it could have been typed by anyone more than an Hawaiian birth certificate. This is not making the argument look good. In fact it looks like anything against Obama is accepted and anything on his behalf is rejected. I'll get beaten up on this just as I have in the past but please understand this doesn't make us look good.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast