President Obama's citizenship - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama's citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Look I know I've taken an unpopular stance here but what amazes me is that some are more willing to accept a "birth certificate" that looks a like it could have been typed by anyone more than an Hawaiian birth certificate. This is not making the argument look good. In fact it looks like anything against Obama is accepted and anything on his behalf is rejected. I'll get beaten up on this just as I have in the past but please understand this doesn't make us look good.
    Whether the current alleged Kenyan birth certificate is legitimate or not...

It gives a tremendous amount of weight for Obama to open up his records, that are commonly available for all the Presidents preceding the current apparent Usurper... AND All the more reason for the TRANSPARENCY OBAMA PROMISED...

For whatever reason... some from both sides of the issue are clearly either intentionally or unintentionally providing misinformation...

The issue cannot be settled by anything posted by anybody on the fricking internet...

At minimum...

IT needs to be settled the same way it was settled for John McCain...
    Public Congressional Hearings...
    Requiring FULL DISCLOSURE of his long form birth certificate, and the rest of his U.S. records, for which all FOIA requests to-date have been denied...

they thing his stimulus plan was made up of printed money with nothing to back, which means the worth of the dollar will drop again this time since it was the largest amount of money printed in our nations history with nothing to back it means that it will mean the largest drop in the worth of the us dollar in history. soon you might as well break out the orange $500 dollar bill from your kids monopoly board and try to pay your rent with that its the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Whether the current alleged Kenyan birth certificate is legitimate or not...

It gives a tremendous amount of weight for Obama to open up his records, that are commonly available for all the Presidents preceding the current apparent Usurper... AND All the more reason for the TRANSPARENCY OBAMA PROMISED...

For whatever reason... some from both sides of the issue are clearly either intentionally or unintentionally providing misinformation...

The issue cannot be settled by anything posted by anybody on the fricking internet...

At minimum...

IT needs to be settled the same way it was settled for John McCain...
    Public Congressional Hearings...
    Requiring FULL DISCLOSURE of his long form birth certificate, and the rest of his U.S. records, for which all FOIA requests to-date have been denied...

hahahahahaha, where do you guys get these photos and cartoons from???? Anyway, why does obama need to show his original birth certificate?? Did George Bush or Bill Clinton have to show theirs???

Remember in America, you are innocent(Hawaiian COLB) until proven guilty?? Somebody fed this non-sense into most of the birthers minds that he was not born here. Where dd that come from?? Probably from his administration, hahhaha.

Quote Originally Posted by infntrysuicdekng View Post
    they thing his stimulus plan was made up of printed money with nothing to back, which means the worth of the dollar will drop again this time since it was the largest amount of money printed in our nations history with nothing to back it means that it will mean the largest drop in the worth of the us dollar in history. soon you might as well break out the orange $500 dollar bill from your kids monopoly board and try to pay your rent with that its the same thing
    Pretty much after the Federal reserve Act of 1913 printed money has been worthless without anything to back it up. These International bankers print money out of thin air and then lone it to the U.S. with interest. Thus our economy has been at the mercy of these international thugs ever sense.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    hahahahahaha, where do you guys get these photos and cartoons from???? Anyway, why does obama need to show his original birth certificate?? Did George Bush or Bill Clinton have to show theirs???

Remember in America, you are innocent(Hawaiian COLB) until proven guilty?? Somebody fed this non-sense into most of the birthers minds that he was not born here. Where dd that come from?? Probably from his administration, hahhaha.
    Yes Bush and Clinton were both vetted...

Obama was never vetted...

and again...

Congressional Hearings were held to determine the eligibility of John Sydney McCain III to be President...
    To-date no such hearings have been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr...
    Although, issues about BOTH gentleman's eligibility were raised at the same time...

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:
    "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

John Jay letter to George Washington

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 – May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat,
    a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and,
    from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution,
    he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure
    favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French.
    He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

WTFU SHEEPLE...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

Well what do you know Bohemian, we can agree at least partially on this issue. While I would like to see it come to an end also, I think there will always be those on either side who won't change their minds. This is probably true even should the SCOTUS take the case and find either way. My thinking in this is the damage that can be done to reputations when an argument breaks down to no more than a bar room fight. We must support our beliefs but it must be done in a manner that doesn't hurt more than help. The Obama administration is already calling us anything from Nazi's, terrorist's and simple hooligans. We need to put a united front to the public and do so in a rational manner. We don't always have to agree but we do need to stand together.

Well what do you know Bohemian, we can agree at least partially on this issue. While I would like to see it come to an end also, I think there will always be those on either side who won't change their minds. This is probably true even should the SCOTUS take the case and find either way. My thinking in this is the damage that can be done to reputations when an argument breaks down to no more than a bar room fight. We must support our beliefs but it must be done in a manner that doesn't hurt more than help. The Obama administration is already calling us anything from Nazi's, terrorist's and simple hooligans. We need to put a united front to the public and do so in a rational manner. We don't always have to agree but we do need to stand together.
    Yep...
    "We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

We can start with demanding PROOF of ELIGIBILITY...

Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

Thumbs up

A+ ronwill. Even though I myself may disagree and debate certain issues with my fellow posters. I am foremost a GUN OWNER and strongly support my 2nd amendment rights to bear arms, which I believe why most if not all posters registered with this website and are NRA members. I live in a very repressive anti-gun state, which creates and enforces laws against the individual who decides to protect himself and his family, whether it be with a firearm, knife, club or even mace. Bronx News (Bxnews.net): Cops bust fellow crime fighter for carrying mace And if you are on the subway reading any gun related magazines, people will look at you like you are some type of extreme right wing anti-government nut job. Forget it if you are wearing any NRA paraphanelia.

Look what happened to that Connecticut student at CCSU when he gave a presentation arguing for the right for students to carry firearms on campus. The teacher called the cops on him!! Professor Called Police After Student Presentation | The Recorder

So, right now as I am typing this post, our 2nd amendment and other freedoms are under attack. Let's not get divided because I strongly believe that we all want pretty much the same things for ourselves and families. GOT LIBERTY??

... the Obama administration is already calling us anything from Nazi's, terrorist's and simple hooligans.
    Ok, let me get this straight...

NAZI’S and HOOLIGANS
    Healthcare is bad for America. A majority of Americans are trying to let their representatives know they don’t want this reform. So as a result, Obama, Pelosi and their pals start accusing US of being Nazis and carrying swastikas to town hall meetings. We should STOP voicing our opinion out of fear they're calling us Nazis?

TERRORIST
    We believe in God and hold to Judeo-Christian values. BUT, the head of Homeland Security warns we are potentially dangerous and therefore should be listed on a terrorist watch list. Oh, by the way… if you are a veteran, you also belong on that same list. Should we stop believing in God and living by these values out of fear of being put on their terrorist watch list? Or, should we be embarrassed of our service to God and Country and hide our pride in that service due to fear they’re going to call us potential terrorist?

See, I think this is part of our problem. We allow them to define us. We want to be seen as reasonable and rational. BUT, they don’t play by the same rules of honor. Ultimately, it does not matter what we do or do not do! They are going to define us in the way that best suits their agenda. And, our tucking tail and running out of fear that there’s gonna be name calling is a load of horse crap!

We are supposed to trust what they say at face value and give the benefit of the doubt that they are acting honorably and just. I say NO! They have screwed the pooch! They have not acted with honor and are no longer worthy of our trust. I will not be satisfied until they have re-earned that trust. They have a looong way to go…

The Obama birth certificate issue is just another in a long list of troubling issues. He has a great deal of explaining to do. AND WE THE PEOPLE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ASK HIM TO EXPLAIN IT! If he continues to refuse—it’s only gonna piss off more of REAL AMERICA! The REAL AMERICA, by the way, that they will always call names...

The radicals are making the mistake of waking up the sleeping giant. I’m glad for it! It’s about time WE THE PEOPLE rose up to take back our country from the political elites who have screwed America for years.

I agree; we need to be unified. Let’s be unified in DEMANDING our elected officials earn and keep our trust. IF they refuse, let’s fire them! Replace them with better qualified patriots who will pay attention to the people of America.

But no matter how many names they call us—let us NEVER be intimidated into remaining silent! Let us speak TRUTH and demand our representatives do the will of WE THE PEOPLE!!

Obama needs to offer his long form birth certificate. It is a matter of TRUST. It is a matter of Constitutional requirement. Whether the media agree... or the left calls names... this is an important issue and worthy of the attention and concern it's getting. IMHO
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast