President Obama's citizenship - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: President Obama's citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I just want to say i love Barack Obama. He will go down in history as the best president ever. Thank God for him.
    , This is a joke isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    After looking at your profile I see you call yourself a Christian. With all due respect I would like to ask you a question and hopefully get an honest answer.

I have wondered since the election how so many Christians could vote for someone who believes it is OK to yank a baby out of the womb and kill it just because the mother does not want the child.

How do you as a Christian reconcile this fact against your Christian beliefs? I do hope you take the time to give an honest answer.
    He may not want to answer that so let me help.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 7:21-23
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    He may not want to answer that so let me help.
    I probably should not have even asked the question. But I will say it was a sincere question with no malice what so ever.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I just want to say i love Barack Obama. He will go down in history as the best president ever. Thank God for him.
    what are you smoking??? something way too strong obviously!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Re: jwtollett21

Stop feeding the troll!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

7. I don't believe Obama is or was legal to run or be President,and it is my greatest hope that when it finally comes out that every law he's signed will be removed from the books because if he's not a legal president then his laws are not legal.

Quote Originally Posted by simidrm View Post
    I don't believe Obama is or was legal to run or be President,and it is my greatest hope that when it finally comes out that every law he's signed will be removed from the books because if he's not a legal president then his laws are not legal.
    Even the one about carrying in National Parks?

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Even the one about carrying in National Parks?
    yep, once the Usurper, V.P. Biden, their entire cabinet, and all the Czars, & the Congressional leadership, at minimum Pelosi & Reid, the DNC and David Axelrod, Raham Emanuel, et.al. are in Prison for Treason; Sotomayor & any and all appointments are repealed, we can fix the whole mess...

We need a DO OVER, for this entire year...

Only fair thing to do is have a run-off between Billary and McCain...

Not that I like either one of them; but at least they are Citizens...

AND Congressional Hearings were held to PROVE that John McCain was...

Yet we are racists for asking for the same standard for Obama...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    yep, once the Usurper, V.P. Biden, their entire cabinet, and all the Czars, & the Congressional leadership, at minimum Pelosi & Reid, the DNC and David Axelrod, Raham Emanuel, et.al. are in Prison for Treason; Sotomayor & any and all appointments are repealed, we can fix the whole mess...

Ya know, I thought this one was settled....

gf

"A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

Ya whenever a minority population is questioned or accused it is always because we are racist,funny miss obama was finally proud of her country once mr got the nomination.

Best thing I have heard was on a local radio where a woman called in to say that obama is like a turd on a fence,no one knows how it got there or what it's for...
    Oh and now he has been given the nobel peace what a joke,what has that idiot done to promote peace!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast