President Obama's citizenship
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama's citizenship

Post President Obama's citizenship

I can hear RonWill, Oh No, here we go again,,, And RW is right...
    In this mornings Detroit Free Press Opinion Page, The Political Cartoonist published a cartoon on BMHO's Birth Cert Issue.

For Copywrite issues, I'll post just the link....

But what I found interesting is how fast the comments drifted to Conceal Carry....

President Obama's citizenship | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press
    Semper Fi

Loved it! Wish a major news organization or news paper would pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I can hear RonWill, Oh No, here we go again,,, And RW is right...
    In this mornings Detroit Free Press Opinion Page, The Political Cartoonist published a cartoon on BMHO's Birth Cert Issue.

For Copywrite issues, I'll post just the link....

But what I found interesting is how fast the comments drifted to Conceal Carry....

President Obama's citizenship | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press
    Don't really think I'll join in this battle again.

The question remains wtf is the Usurper Obama hiding?

Congressional hearings were held to determine if John Sydney McCain III. was eligible to be President...

To-date no such hearings have ever been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

Although, the eligibility questions were raised regarding both individuals at the same time...

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

United States Justice Foundation

American Thinker: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

The question not being asked by the holders of power, who dismiss this as a rightwing conspiracy, is what's the downside of disclosing? This is a legitimate issue of inquiry because Barack Obama has turned it into one. The growing number of people who demand an answer in conformance with the Constitution are doing their work; the people's watchdogs aren't...

right on:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Obama has done more good in six months than george bush did in 8. End of story

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Please...

The Usurper is worse then Carter...

the cool aid is actually really tasty. You should try it for yourself. Its got caffeine in it so it might wake you up? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    The Obama administration is nothing but a huge Charlie Foxtrot. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast