How do you rate Mr. Obama's job performance thus far? - Page 3

View Poll Results: How do you rate Mr. Obama's job performance?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Approve

    4 3.67%
  • Approve

    1 0.92%
  • Disapprove

    6 5.50%
  • Strongly Disapprove

    98 89.91%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: How do you rate Mr. Obama's job performance thus far?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Went with disapprove. While I disagree with the bail out and the health care reform, he did increase the size of the military. This will help reduce deployment cycles and hopefully improve moral. He has aslo done some other minor things for the better.
    He didn't STOP the increase (YET) which was already planned long before he became president.

    Name something he has done that has made anything other than leftists and his supporters any better.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

  2.   
  3. I'm getting a little tired of his constant comment about the 1.3 trillion dollar deficit he was left with. Most people know that included over 700 billion in TARP money that he approved of and wanted signed before he came into office. As soon as he was elected he wanted the remainder of the TARP, that hadn't been distributed, immediately. This new transparency is the same old smoke and mirrors. Of course it's easy to re-write the facts when media is buying into everything he says. I'm surprised he can read his teleprompter with all the lipstick smears on it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If someone strongly approved of Hitler, Stalin, Nero and the anti Christ they would love the Obamanation.
    Most of my family strongly approves of this guy. They are anti gun communist anyhow.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    This is about equal pay.
    Equal pay legislation already existed before the Ledbetter Act. This just redefined the S.O.L. by saying that each paycheck is a new violation, thereby giving the employee 180 day from the last "unequal" paycheck to complain, rather than 180 after the first "unequal" paycheck. Either way, yes I kinda do have a problem with equal pay legislation. An employer pays a worker what they believe that worker is worth, and I don't believe the govt. ought to be involved it that. Again, if someone has a problem with their wage they need to take it up with their employer, and then decide if the wage they earn is worth the work they do. If it isn't, then they are free to leave. One reason women are typically payed less is because there is a higher likelyhood that they will leave the company to have children. The entire concept of a wage is that the employer wants the employee to keep coming in to work week after week. If an employer has reason to believe one employee may not be as devoted to the job as another, they pay them less.
    As for kids they can't take care of themselves ... They deserve a start in life regardless of where they came from. After becoming adults, well they're on their own.
    You pose the same false premise that all the libs are posing in their arguments for government health insurance: that the uninsured don't get healthcare. I think I'll leave it at that.

    ...and some of the "parents" shouldn't have had children.
    I agree, but neither you nor I have any say in that matter. So far, the government doesn't either. That could very well change once the Govt. has to start paying for all the births in the country.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Isn't taking this type of poll here kind of like giving a fire and brimstone sermon at a Baptist church?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray Court, SC
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Isn't taking this type of poll here kind of like giving a fire and brimstone sermon at a Baptist church?
    LOL! I found it useful for adding names to my ignore list.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

  8. #27

  9. #28
    It seems more and more people are realizing Obama isn't change for the good after all. His popularity just keeps on going down.

    Obama approval rating sinks to 50 percent: poll - Yahoo! News

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    103

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It seems more and more people are realizing Obama isn't change for the good after all. His popularity just keeps on going down.

    Obama approval rating sinks to 50 percent: poll - Yahoo! News
    The fools that I know that voted for him don't have much to say anymore.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    The fools that I know that voted for him don't have much to say anymore.
    I'd wager by years end, any of us would be challenged to find somebody that admits to voting for him...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast