Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense' - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense'

This whole birth thing is a waste of storage space on the usa carry server. How is this connected to the second amendment?

Is this the only web site "you people" can find to paste this horse poop? I for one am getting tired of reading this garbage.

Barry was born in Hawaii. If he was not the clinton machine would of dug it up. Remember Hillary cankles who ran for president? She wanted the job really bad. She had no issue sniping at barry.

Why does this dead horse continue to gallop on?

I don't know where he wa born and have no proof one way or the other on his birthplace. I am not about to take some Keynan politician trying to make points to the mass as anything factual. He is just making a speech trying to impress the masses just like BHO did in his election campaign. If you wnat to accept this fellows ramblings as fact then you may also want to accept BHO's BS as fact. I do wonder why the White House has not settled this deal instead of skirting around the issue and keeping quiet letting it fester but so far no proof one way or the other besides a bunch of inuendos and talk has been provided.

Maybe someone will get to the facts of this but so far nothing has been proven.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    This whole birth thing is a waste of storage space on the usa carry server. How is this connected to the second amendment?
    Is this the only web site "you people" can find to paste this horse poop? I for one am getting tired of reading this garbage.

Barry was born in Hawaii. If he was not the clinton machine would of dug it up. Remember Hillary cankles who ran for president? She wanted the job really bad. She had no issue sniping at barry.Why does this dead horse continue to gallop on?
    It's called political suicide if you rat out a party member, but JIC no one was paying attention, this all started way back when him N her were at odds, although no proof is available, just like all those people that mysteriously died that had stuff on Billy boy, it would be a safe wager that the Clinton's had their hands in it.

Because he is the great usurper against the second amendment
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I don't know where he wa born and have no proof one way or the other on his birthplace. I am not about to take some Keynan politician trying to make points to the mass as anything factual. He is just making a speech trying to impress the masses just like BHO did in his election campaign. If you wnat to accept this fellows ramblings as fact then you may also want to accept BHO's BS as fact. I do wonder why the White House has not settled this deal instead of skirting around the issue and keeping quiet letting it fester but so far no proof one way or the other besides a bunch of inuendos and talk has been provided.

Maybe someone will get to the facts of this but so far nothing has been proven.
    Barry's daddy was from Kenya. Barry was born in american. This deal has been settled by the state of Hawaii.
    The only reason this dead horse keeps running, is because of the right wing entertainers such as rush, Sean, beck, and now Caribou Barbie. This topic can fill up five minutes of a 30 minute program.
    The white house is treating this appropriately. It is nothing but horsepoopie.

The Question Remains - UNANSWERED

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Barry's daddy was from Kenya. Barry was born in american. This deal has been settled by the state of Hawaii.
    The only reason this dead horse keeps running, is because of the right wing entertainers such as rush, Sean, beck, and now Caribou Barbie. This topic can fill up five minutes of a 30 minute program.
    The white house is treating this appropriately. It is nothing but horsepoopie.
    WHO STARTED THE WHOLE THING?

LIFETIME DEMOCRATS!

Notwithstanding...

Once again...

We can debate until the cows come home on the validity of scanned images on web sites...

There is no debate that in any court of law and or legal proceeding such images, facsimiles etc., are not admissible...

The question of eligibility was raised at the same time for John McCain & Barack Obama...

Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid DEMANDED immediate Congressional Hearings to determine John McCain's eligibility...

The Hearings were held, and John McCain on camera & as part of the Congressional Record, stated here is everything you asked for; if you want or need anything else "Just Ask"...

Congress concluded John McCain was eligible and their justification & all the facts & evidence are a matter of public record...

Barack Obama lawyer'd up & Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid are on camera & record as stating as long as they are in power (Speaker of the House & Senate Majority Leader) no such hearings will be held to determine Barack Obama's eligibility...

The ONLY Presidential Candidate that was not vetted by every States Secretary of State (Whose Job It Is, Before It Gets To Congress Or A Vote For That Matter) this last time around was Barack Obama...
    Their unanimous official statement for all to see is "We Received A Letter From Nancy Pelosi, stating Barack Obama is eligible to be President"...

This letter was sent at the same time Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a similar letter stating a DEAD PERSON was a valid Elector!

Additionally, according to the Federal Election Commission Barack Obama has spent over a million dollars of his campaign contributions in legal fees SINCE he took the oath of office to prevent any cases from actually getting in front of a Judge or Court and thus having Prima facie Evidence with a verifiable chain of custody entered on the record for all to see...

IF HE IS NOT HIDING HIS ELIGIBILITY, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING CRIMINAL & The Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) & the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), David Axlerod and the DNC are in collusion...
    Wholly supported by the biased & or censored media whom has blinders on...

U.S.C. TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 § 1001.
    (a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, WHOEVER, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
    (1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by ANY trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
    (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
    (3) makes or USES any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
    (b) Subsection (a) does not apply to a party to a judicial proceeding, or that party's counsel, for statements, representations, writings or documents submitted by such party or counsel to a judge or magistrate in that proceeding.
    (c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to—
    (1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or
    (2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid DEMANDED immediate Congressional Hearings to determine John McCain's eligibility...

But as usual what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. The Demon crats make up their rules as they go along and their minions just do not want to see that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

But as usual what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. The Demon crats make up their rules as they go along and their minions just do not want to see that.
    And McClain complied in the open, they could forever silence the BHO citizen controversy if they would simply provide the actual Birth certificate and not the certificate of birth which are not even remotely the same.

So when you fight it in court, refuse to supply the documents, supply bogus paperwork, kind of makes BHO look guilty as charged doesn't it....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

WE THE PEOPLE...

Hold To The Truth - George Washington
    Question With Boldness - Thomas Jefferson
    Speak Without Fear - Martin Luther King

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

10. I don't care if he was born in Times Square on New Years Eve with 1 million people watching he is still the worst thing to happen to America in many many years.

I hope he goes in 2012 and where he goes I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by IWLAFART View Post
    I don't care if he was born in Times Square on New Years Eve with 1 million people watching he is still the worst thing to happen to America in many many years.

I hope he goes in 2012 and where he goes I don't care.
    Some people spread happiness wherever they go. Others spread happiness whenever he goes. Obummer falls into the last category.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast