Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense' - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense'

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

IF WE DO NOTHING, WE CAN ONLY SAY WE DID NOTHING...
    To many and their messiah it does not matter. To those kind of people the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto mean more.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

the constitution matters but you are still wasting your time. IT will never happen is all i'm saying. Its time wasted for whoever does.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    the constitution matters but you are still wasting your time. IT will never happen is all i'm saying. Its time wasted for whoever does.
    Defeatism is not in my DNA, is it in yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Defeatism is not in my DNA, is it in yours?

Stand down, Bo. There is a difference between "defeatism" and "picking your battles". This one is a flat-out, no-doubt, LOSER. All it does is play into the hands of the antis, permitting them to continue to paint us all as a bunch of wild-eyed lunatics to be laughed at and not taken seriously.

Have you noticed how this issue, together with Prof. Gates and "beergate(s)" have taken over the headlines and sucked up the collective attention? Who do you think benefits from that?

Quote Originally Posted by XD-Fender View Post
    Stand down, Bo. There is a difference between "defeatism" and "picking your battles". This one is a flat-out, no-doubt, LOSER. All it does is play into the hands of the antis, permitting them to continue to paint us all as a bunch of wild-eyed lunatics to be laughed at and not taken seriously.

Have you noticed how this issue, together with Prof. Gates and "beergate(s)" have taken over the headlines and sucked up the collective attention? Who do you think benefits from that?
    I for one will not lay down and play deaf, dumb, blind and dead, while the Usurper Obama and Sotomayor use the Constitution for cat-box liner...

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING!

IMAO this is the most important issue that we as a country have ever faced. If he is not eligible then everything he does will be NULL & VOID.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Okay, boys. You go knock 'em dead.

I'll exert my energies where they may actually do something good and won't lend any credence to the anti's assertions that we are all a bunch of wackos.

But you guys just keep on tilting agin them there windmills...

Okay, boys. You go knock 'em dead.

I'll exert my energies where they may actually do something good and won't lend any credence to the anti's assertions that we are all a bunch of wackos.

But you guys just keep on tilting agin them there windmills...

John Jay letter to George Washington, 25 July 1787

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

Author:
    John Jay
    Source:
    The Life John Jay With Selections from His Correspondence and Miscellaneous Papers. by His Son, William Jay in Two Volumes. Vol. II., 1833.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution, he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French. He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

where's the beef?

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation Most comprehensive list of reports on birth issue

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast