Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense' - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gibbs: Birther issue 'nonsense'

Hillery Clinton of course would have loved to b e president but her and Obama both dance to the same puppet masters.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

There has been a good deal of discussion about which media sources can be trusted and which cannot. I may not know about all of them... but, I know of at least a few (State Run Media) that cannot be trusted!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LaBulldog View Post
    WorldDailyNet is not creditable either. The National Review, of the conservative William F. Buckley fame, had the following to say,

National Review Online: Suborned In the U.S.A. : NPR

The NPR link you post is no better. The only viable programming they have is prairie home companion. The NPR is nothing but a bunch of leftist elitist snobs who condescend and bash everything not to their liking...by the way your tax dollars payed for it...

NPR cannot and will not be trusted until it is independantly owned and operated.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

IF WE DO NOTHING, WE CAN ONLY SAY WE DID NOTHING...

How about taking notice that all debunkers can be traced to the same two sources, which are ultimately one and the same...

1. FactCheck.org (Annenberg Foundation), a six-figure campaign contributor to the Usurpers Presidential campaign and the Brady Bunch...
    2. Obama's campaign web site...

Again...
    Congressional Hearings were held to determine the eligibility of John Sydney McCain III to be President...
    To-date, no such hearings have ever been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr....
    Although, the issues were raised at the same time...

Obama was never vetted...

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

John Jay letter to George Washington, 25 July 1787

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

Author:
    John Jay
    Source:
    The Life John Jay With Selections from His Correspondence and Miscellaneous Papers. by His Son, William Jay in Two Volumes. Vol. II., 1833.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 – May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution, he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French. He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Obama & Company Anti-Birther, Anti-Opposition Strategy...
    Identify your enemy's, isolate them and ridicule them... Saul Alinsky

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The NPR link you post is no better. The only viable programming they have is prairie home companion. The NPR is nothing but a bunch of leftist elitist snobs who condescend and bash everything not to their liking...by the way your tax dollars payed for it...

NPR cannot and will not be trusted until it is independantly owned and operated.
    +1. NPR is about the worst place to look for anything accurate.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Update on the supposedly two distinct, separate Newspapers publishing The Usurper Obama's birth announcement...

The two newspapers were:
    Star Bulletin & Honolulu Advertiser (Two Largest Newspapers in Hawaii)

At the time frame in question (as I previously suggested was likely the case) both newspapers operated under a joint operating agreement that allowed the two papers to use the same printing facilities and sales personnel, and shared common content...

Hawaii Journalism History

One Birth Announcement, two newspapers under the same roof, both printing the same announcement...

Again, any family member could have printed this, and in all likelihood was his grandparents whom placed the entry... while he and his folks were abroad...

Regardless of whether the ONE SINGLE birth announcement was legitimate, it remains curious that Obama's lawyers spent two years to uncover this instead of releasing his long-form birth certificate, U.S. passport, Columbia, Harvard and other college records, or agreeing/asking for the same Congressional Hearings that were held for John McCain... and put this to rest once and for all, regardless of the outcome...

If he is eligible fine, IF he is not, Obama, Reid, Pelois, Axelrod, Howard Dean need to be tried for Treason; and the country needs to have a run-off election between Hillary-McCain-Barr and whomever else was on the ballot last November 4th...
    Because nothing that he or congress have done since he took the oath is constitutionally supported...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

... if Obama is eligible fine, IF he is not, Obama, Reid, Pelois, Axelrod, Howard Dean need to be tried for Treason; and the country needs to have a run-off election between Hillary-McCain-Barr and whomever else was on the ballot last November 4th... because nothing that he or congress have done since he took the oath is constitutionally supported...
    Agreed! Although, there is some doubt as to whether there are enough members in Washington with the stones to go through with it... even if Obama was proven a liar! :(
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)

Exclamation Who cares about the bureuacrats...

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    Agreed! Although, there is some doubt as to whether there are enough members in Washington with the stones to go through with it... even if Obama was proven a liar! :(
    It is we the people that the constitution protects not the 535 knuckleheads who can't seem to connect with the average joe. We the people need to make it known that they either make things right or pay the consequences by not being re-elected or maybe even jailed for sedition.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

... it is we the people that the constitution protects not the 535 knuckleheads who can't seem to connect with the average joe. We the people need to make it known that they either make things right or pay the consequences by not being re-elected or maybe even jailed for sedition.
    I'm with ya brother! :) I just pray that more and more Americans continue to wake up, demanding our representatives in Washington do the will of WE THE PEOPLE!!

Filed with Court Declaration of Lucas Daniel Smith and a copy of Kenian hospital Birth Certificate for Barack Hussein Obama:
    http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/20...hussein-obama/

Billboard campaign hits San Antonio

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast