It seems... Chuck Norris agrees...

Thread: It seems... Chuck Norris agrees...

Lightbulb It seems... Chuck Norris agrees...

Chuck Norris has written a letter to the President, asking Obama to put an end to the "birther" issue once and for all. And, his reasons align with those of a great many Americans... it's a matter of TRUST.

I'm writing you because this is no longer a matter merely about proving a presidential prerequisite in the Constitution. Refusing to post a copy of your original birth certificate is an unwise political and leadership decision that is enabling the birther controversy. The nation you are called to lead is experiencing a growing swell of conspirators who are convinced that you are covering up something. So why not just prove them wrong and shut them up?

Mr. President, you promised the American people that you are "committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government." In fact, on July 23 in your prime time press conference, you said that your administration was more transparent than those of previous presidencies: "I think that we have provided much greater transparency than existed prior to our administration coming in."

So again I ask, why not live out that transparency promise by posting your original birth certificate and end the division and debate?
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

it would not be wise to ignore chuck norris. but something tells me he will anyway.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I wish Chuck Norris would run for president. I would vote for him. I think even people who didnt know he was running would vote for him once they saw his name on the ballot.

Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent - now THAT'S the ticket!!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I'd vote for any combination of Norris, Buchanan, Gingrich, Palin or Nugent.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I'd vote for any combination of Norris, Buchanan, Gingrich, Palin or Nugent.
    GINGRICH? - NOT

He flat out sold-us out on the Second Amendment...

"As long as I am Speaker of this House, no gun control legislation is going to move in committee or on the floor of this house ..." January 1995 Newt Gingrich to NRA

But as the GOA's Larry Pratt points out IT DID:

January 5th, 1999
    Dear Friend of the Second Amendment:
    Like you, I was delighted when Newt Gingrich announced his resignation, both as Speaker of the House and as Representative for Georgia's Sixth Congressional District.
    Newt did a lot of damage to your gun rights:
    1) Newt sank the pro-gun Smith amendment
    2) Newt passed the Lautenberg gun ban
    3) Newt passed the anti-gun "Terror" bill
    4) and the list goes on and on.

Alphecca: Newt Gingrich? No Thanks!

NUFF SAID...

How is "not moving GUN CONTROL legislation" selling us out, we are anti "gun control" remember? Jeez, stay focused people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    How is "not moving GUN CONTROL legislation" selling us out, we are anti "gun control" remember? Jeez, stay focused people.
    You really need to re-read the link and info I posted and see what Gun Owners of America states about Newt's record and Newt Gingrich's actual record on Gun Control is...

He hypocritically promised the American people and the NRA in writing that he would not allow any gun control legislation to reach the floor or pass...

HE LIED...

Newt Gingrich's actual record on the Second Amendment is a solid "F"...

Hows that for focus?

GINGRICH? - NOT

He flat out sold-us out on the Second Amendment...

"As long as I am Speaker of this House, no gun control legislation is going to move in committee or on the floor of this house ..." January 1995 Newt Gingrich to NRA

But as the GOA's Larry Pratt points out IT DID:

January 5th, 1999 Dear Friend of the Second Amendment:
    Like you, I was delighted when Newt Gingrich announced his resignation, both as Speaker of the House and as Representative for Georgia's Sixth Congressional District.
    Newt did a lot of damage to your gun rights:
    1) Newt sank the pro-gun Smith amendment
    2) Newt passed the Lautenberg gun ban
    3) Newt passed the anti-gun "Terror" bill
    4) and the list goes on and on.
    I was unaware of that. Thanks for your post. Bummer, I really like his stand on other issues, but I wouldn't compromise on support of the 2nd amendment.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"