Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looming natl crisis

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    1. We are running out of money
    2. We are killing our healthcare
    3. We are raising taxes on everyone with a spare dime
    4. We are negotiating with terrorists
    5. half of congress is left out of the discussion on a regular basis
    6. we have Czars appointed by the president with NO oversight on them and no vetting process by congress or the senate.
    7. DHS has listed everyone it fears as a potential terrorist
    8. Russian subs freely patrol within sight of land off the east coast
    9. A growing portion of the populace has lost the ability to trust the presidency based on the vetting process and half truths by the media.
    Your for got one:

10. The sky is falling.

Beeeerrr Crinton went to North Korea to talk with Kim Jong Irrrrr to negotiate the rereeease of captured journarrrissts.
    I guess it is better to let them rot in jail. What if it was you or someone you love?
    Republican Party has been taken over by the Four Horsemen of Calumny,
    Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBulldog View Post
    10. The sky is falling
    Falling is too "democratic"... crashing and burning... yes, the sky is crashing and burning.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Sky might as well be falling. Everything is going to hell in a handbag.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    ... Beeeerrr Crinton went to North Korea to talk with Kim Jong Irrrrr to negotiate the rereeease of captured journarrrissts.
    Nice! :)

Yeah, this is just a short list of atrocities the Community-Organizer-in-Chief has planned for America! Our only hope is that his actions continue to piss off more and more Americans in the coming days that ultimately results in Obama getting a pink slip in 2012!!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by LaBulldog View Post
    I guess it is better to let them rot in jail. What if it was you or someone you love?
    It should never be a policy to negotiate with terrorists or governments that support them. All it does is give them reason to use hostage situations again and demand even more the next time. North Korea didn't simply give the journalists back, you better believe they got something in return. We may never know what that was, maybe we've decided to back off on their nuclear program. If we have and North Korea develops nuclear weapons the world is in a whole lot of trouble. Much the same as Iran developing nuclear weapons. I say this having had friends held as POW's. Not quite the same but close.

Exclamation LA bulldog...

You don't have a clue about foriegn affairs or anti-terrorism.
    1. You do not deal with any terrorist no not ever! (watch MUNICH)
    2. you do not let a terror organiztion know that they have rattled your chain (check out the Israeli Massad)
    3. You wage war on terrorists to the point that they realize that their cause is not worth dying for (operation Noble eagle, operation Iraqi Freedom)
    4. You make a very public and messy example of them and send a strong message to other potential terrorists, (Operation Eldorado Canyon)

Regardless of whose son or daughter they may be it is not worth putting millions at risk by allowing some @$$ clown the oppurtunity to strike fear into the hearts of people who do not have a beef with them but are targets for Political purposes or furthering the cause.

PS the sky is falling and you are under it too. You are a moron and a troll.

Ronwill is correct in his assessment of the situation...What did they get in return?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Number 10

Seriously, Festus, I think we need to add a Number 10 to the list,....,.

Turn in your friends and Neighbors via e-mail for opposing the administration,,, RE: White House Fishing Trip...

Janice Shaw Crouse : President Obama?s Fishing Expedition - Townhall.com
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12