After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's

Thread: After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's

Exclamation After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's

August 6th, 2009
    After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' ThanBush's - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com
    After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's
    Posted by Tom Bevan | Email This | Permalink | Email Author
    A rather surprising finding from the newly released CNN poll. Question three on the national survey of 1,136 adults (which includes an oversample of African-Americans) asks, "Do you consider the first six months of the Obama administration to be a success or a failure?"

Thirty-seven percent (37%) said they believe the Obama administration is a "failure," while 51% consider it a "success" and 11% say it's still "too soon to tell."

An identical question was asked of the Bush administration in an August 2001 CNN/Gallup/USA Today survey. At the time, 56% said the Bush administration was a "success" while only 32% considered it a "failure." (Link)
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

A failure in regards to doing anything worth while to better our country. A grand success if his goal was to shred the Constitution, destroy the economy and move us even closer to Marxist, one world government.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

In all sincerity, I cannot think of ANYTHING Obama has done that I could consider even positive for America—much less consider his time in office a SUCCESS. That does not mean he hasn't been successful in pushing some of his agenda through. But, with regards to how he wants to reshape America :: IMHO, Obama is currently in the #epicfail category!

With regards to his agenda, as far as I’m concerned, I hope more and more will only continue seeing his Administration as a failure for America. The more unsuccessful he is at pushing his agenda, the better Americas potential for recovering following his presidency!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    IMHO, Obama is currently in the #epicfail category!
    Would that look something like this?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan