The press is not telling anyone about this.

Thread: The press is not telling anyone about this.

Cool The press is not telling anyone about this.

09.12.09 March on Washington | The Tea Party Movement Goes to Capitol Hill

Register Now for the March!
    July 31st, 2009

Momentum is building and our registrations are growing by the day! Click here to register for the March, then send the registration link to your friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or any other creative method!
    We look forward to making a difference for freedom with you!

Event Details
    It’s time to take the tea party movement directly to Washington, D.C. Please join thousands of local organizers and grassroots Americans from across the country as we gather in our nation’s capital to deliver a message to the politicians: Enough!
    We’ve had enough of the out of control spending, the bailouts, the growth of big government and the soaring deficits. And we reject the future tax increases to pay for all of this spending and debt down the road. We are gathering on 9-12-2009 to deliver our message in person that we’ve had enough!
    We will be putting together the details of the week’s events soon. For now, this is our tentative agenda for 9-10 through 9-12. This is the most up to date, and accurate place for information on the web.
    Thursday, 9-10
    9:00am to 12:00pm Liberty Summit
    1:00pm: Press Conference on Capitol Hill
    1:30pm to 5:30pm: Grassroots lobbying visits on Capitol Hill
    Evening: Free time to tour Washington
    Friday, 9-11
    Morning: September 11th Never Forget Memorial
    Afternoon: Grassroots leadership training seminars
    4:00pm Bureaucrash Happy Hour at Bullfeathers
    Evening: FreedomWorks Dinner
    Saturday, 9-12
    8:00am Set up for stages and volunteers; crowd gathers at Freedom Plaza
    10:00am March on the Capitol Begins (details to come)
    1:00pm Rally at West Front of the U.S. Capitol

Map Update: Over 2,000 Registrations in 7 days!Posted by Thomas J. Keeley • July 26th, 2009 • Printer-friendly
    With only seven weeks remaining until the 9/12 March on Washington, I thought I would take a few minutes to update everyone on the incredible progress we’ve seen in just the last week.
    Since I last posted our update map, we’ve seen well over 2,309 and registrations come through! That’s over 300 registrations per day! In total, we now have well over 14,000 registrations for the protest
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Oh man, I wish I could be over in D.C. for that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.