@matthewaynelson CARNAHAN TOWN HALL--DEMS REFUSE ENTRY to 1,000 Tea Party Taxpayers!

Thread: @matthewaynelson CARNAHAN TOWN HALL--DEMS REFUSE ENTRY to 1,000 Tea Party Taxpayers!

Exclamation CARNAHAN TOWN HALL--DEMS REFUSE ENTRY to 1,000 Tea Party Taxpayers!

Over 1,000 St. Louis Tea Party Taxpayers showed up to attend the Russ Carnahan town hall meeting in South St. Louis. But... the Carnahan staff was sneaking in SEIU members in the side door marked "handicapped."

While Carnahan supporters were allowed into the meeting at Bernard Middle School through a side door, there were 1,000 tea party taxpayers stranded outside the main door. When two SEIU members attempted to get in a side door marked "handicapped" the crowd went nuts and blocked them at the door.

Look at this turnout--

Inside the gym they roped off two sections. One was for the tea party taxpayers and quickly filled up when they opened the doors at 6:00 PM. The other section was marked "reserved" and this section was saved for the union members. The rest of the crowd was locked out! UNREAL!

The line outside went clear around the front of the building at 6:20 PM- 40 minutes before the start of the meeting. They had already locked the doors. (Source)
    This falls into the category of... if you can't beat them... change the rules and cheat so that you can!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Why the problem with them entering the handicap entrance? I believe Mr. Savage correctly stated that liberalism a mental disorder? LOL.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan