Peter Schiff Moneybomb is Today!

Thread: Peter Schiff Moneybomb is Today!

Peter Schiff Moneybomb is Today!

Peter Schiff is economic expert and advisor to Ron Paul, who is considering running for Senate in 2010. He is strongly against the Federal Reserve, opposed the Banker Bailout, and is for restoring our currency back to the gold standard. We need more patriots in Congress, and less career politicians. He is not receiving donations from corrupt lobbiest, he is running completely on grassroots funding. We need your help to get him elected.

Peter Schiff for Senate 2010|Home

YouTube - Peter Schiff The Crisis Just Begun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Thanks Cooter. There are very few out there that address the problem with the evil Federal Reserve either because they are ignorant of the problem or part of it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up

I do Agree with HK, +1 and Thanks. I did have to grab the link and resend it to the neighborhood...
    Semper Fi

Thanks for spreading it around. People can still donate past the moneybomb day. They reached thier minimum goal, so I'm pretty convinced that he will decide to run. Thanks to everyone who donated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.