Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil' - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil'

Quote Originally Posted by mpur66 View Post
    She denounced everything she said on Fri. on Sun.
    Strange, she seems to be sticking by it here:

Palin doubles down on 'death panels' - Yahoo! News

As usual the Usurper Administration speak with forked tongue...

Check out the Usurpers "Complete Lives System"...
    http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/PIIS0140673609601379.pdf

Why we must ration health care...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/19/ma...1&pagewanted=1

Health care rationing conflicts with Catholic teaching

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care advisor, advocates denying care to elderly and disabled

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care advisor, advocates denying care to elderly and disabled

"As a first take, we might say that the good achieved by health care is the number of lives saved. But that is too crude. The death of a teenager is a greater tragedy than the death of an 85-year-old, and this should be reflected in our priorities. We can accommodate that difference by calculating the number of life-years saved, rather than simply the number of lives saved. If a teenager can be expected to live another 70 years, saving her life counts as a gain of 70 life-years, whereas if a person of 85 can be expected to live another 5 years, then saving the 85-year-old will count as a gain of only 5 life-years. That suggests that saving one teenager is equivalent to saving 14 85-year-olds. These are, of course, generic teenagers and generic 85-year-olds. It’s easy to say, “What if the teenager is a violent criminal and the 85-year-old is still working productively?” But just as emergency rooms should leave criminal justice to the courts and treat assailants and victims alike, so decisions about the allocation of health care resources should be kept separate from judgments about the moral character or social value of individuals."

http://community.comcast.net/comcast...read.id=933942

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_176884.html

Seems like I remember something about another leader that was able to fool a lot of the sheeple. I believe he had a doctor that worked for the state named Josef Mengele that also had an idea of getting rid of those the state deemed undesirable. History repeating itself?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Seems like I remember something about another leader that was able to fool a lot of the sheeple. I believe he had a doctor that worked for the state named Josef Mengele that also had an idea of getting rid of those the state deemed undesirable. History repeating itself?
    yep... euthanasia deja vu...

these so called death panels the right wing is trying to blind everybody with are not true. Its called OPTIONAL Let Me repeat OPTIONAL end of life counceling. Thats right if you choose to talk to somebody about have a 100000 dolllar surgery when you know you got six months to live no matter what, is it really worth the taxpayers paying for it through the medicare program. Seriously guys wake up and smell the roses. Its going to be up to the patient and dr. what happens not the government. They are just giving an educational option to educate the patient and family of all the options.

Going back to what bohemian was saying about me liking mitt romney or whatever all i was saying is that he gives the republicans the best chance to win in 2012. I don't endorse him or anything like that. I was just saying quit reading what a hillbilly(sarah Palin) writes on her stupid facebook wall and taking it as the gospel.

To agree with you guys the only thing she has going for her is that she is pro Second Amm. Thats great and i'm thankful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    these so called death panels the right wing is trying to blind everybody with are not true. Its called OPTIONAL Let Me repeat OPTIONAL end of life counceling. Thats right if you choose to talk to somebody about have a 100000 dolllar surgery when you know you got six months to live no matter what, is it really worth the taxpayers paying for it through the medicare program. Seriously guys wake up and smell the roses. Its going to be up to the patient and dr. what happens not the government. They are just giving an educational option to educate the patient and family of all the options.

Going back to what bohemian was saying about me liking mitt romney or whatever all i was saying is that he gives the republicans the best chance to win in 2012. I don't endorse him or anything like that. I was just saying quit reading what a hillbilly(sarah Palin) writes on her stupid facebook wall and taking it as the gospel.

To agree with you guys the only thing she has going for her is that she is pro Second Amm. Thats great and i'm thankful for that.

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It dumbfounds me just how much Republicans and conservatives eat up everything this woman says. She's as dumb as a box of rocks, and these two columns by John Stossel and Charles Krauthammer (both of whom are conservative Republicans, by the way) show just how far in the sand her head is.

John Stossel : Obamacare's Inevitable Logic - Townhall.com

Charles Krauthammer : Let's Be Honest About Death Counseling - Townhall.com

Whille there are inevitable some health care professionals who'll insist that the law gives them the power to make end of life decisions, the bill itself in no way authorizes "death councils." Period.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post

Sorry wrong again... you and tatt...

A Death Panel by any other name is still a death panel...

What would you call a non-optional government bureaucracy that decides whether you are too young or too old to receive treatment that they will pay for?

I am not sure why some are intent on a continual viral attacks on Mrs. Palin. The statement that she is "dumb as a box of rocks" is typical of what one would expect from the Marxist left but not from those that are supposed to be more conservative. What is it that makes her dumb. The fact that she stands up for her faith? Speaks out against abortion or is a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment? Perhaps it is because she does not worship at the alter of big government as many of the Marxists traitors in our government do. If these things make her dumb then I can only hope we someday get a dumb President rather that the "Brilliant" oh mighty knower of all good things to know" one we have on the throne now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast