changed a liberal

Thread: changed a liberal

changed a liberal

Hey guys, I'm a student at a dental school. I was with a classmate of mine who thought the obama care plan was good. I explained to him about page 425 and page 16 and all the other BS thats in the plan and he actually changed his mind about obama care. I guarantee you ill get him to go shooting before the year is up and get him to start thinking clearly. there is hope in america.

Awesome, keep up the good work. The best way seems to be the one at a time approach. Thet is the way it has worked for me. If you get more than at a time together, they seem to get the herd instinct and stampede blindly.

Always good to here about the conversion of a liberal.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Huk is right. Keep up the good work!

One down and a whole lot more to go! Good job...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787