Where Do You Score Politically? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Do You Score Politically?

Centrist

A very flawed test. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Libertarian, 1 square from conservative halfway up the right side of the box, Personal 60%, Economic 90%.

Makes sense to me.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

hmmm... never knew it, but... Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Mark Cuban (yikes!), Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, Lao Tzu (seriously?!), John Locke, Thomas Paine, Ayn Rand, Adam Smith... and... based on the quiz; I suppose you should add to the list... matthewaynelson! :)

Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Conservative.. But it's a small number of questions.. A broader field of questions may have moved me a little further to the left (not too far).. True Freedom has a sharp edge on both sides...

Does not seem accurate. I have done many other, longer tests and most of them I'm right in the middle. This one after selecting "maybe" on a bunch gave me the top of the liberal area. So after going back and actually selecting agree or disagree (no maybes) I was in the center, slightly leaning left, go figure!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

centrist

No surprize...

10 questions or 100 questions, I'm pretty sure the results would be similar.

However I must object to the premise that a conservative would necessarily be in favor of, and that a liberal would necessarily be opposed to, censorship, a National ID card, or a draft.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post

... hmmm... never knew it, but... Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Mark Cuban (yikes!), Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, Lao Tzu (seriously?!), John Locke, Thomas Paine, Ayn Rand, Adam Smith... and... based on the quiz; I suppose you should add to the list... matthewaynelson! :)

I went back and took the test a couple more times... I'm hitting high and right pretty consistently! :)

Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast