Political Humor

Thread: Political Humor

Talking Political Humor

Pretty humorous...

Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Outstanding!

+1 Listen to the man!!!

Very funny and a lot of truth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wonder why america elected W then. I love your cartoon it really does W and Palin justice. A+++

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Wonder why america elected W then. I love your cartoon it really does W and Palin justice. A+++

I am not sure if the Obamanation is a moron of just those that voted for him. I will say one thing for the Messiah though. He like no one else can make Bill Clinton by comparison look almost good. Notice I did say by comparison and almost.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What is it now, 1183 days 'till 2012 election aand we can fire this guy...
    Semper Fi

Arrow Poop soup and crap soup are THE SAME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Honestly, I thought that "W" really was the worst president that I have lived through. Now Obama has garnered that "honor". I must say, however, that stealing my liberties is a theft of my rights, regardless of who is doing the taking.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson